Chapter XI: Inekium Mountain

Start from the beginning

The A.I. Elias replies, "Oh yeah! You know his motto for everything he creates." both the A.I. and Supremeo reply, "There's always room for an upgrade."

The A.I. Notices Supremeo's awestruck gaze at the advanced structure before him. He lets Supremeo soak in the view a little more.

Then a moment later Supremeo turns to the A.I. Elias and asks him a question. He says, "Hey... If this upgrade was always meant to happen. Why did I get sent to fight as I was, and not fight in the completed version of my physical body?"

A.I. Elias replies, "It's because we found Victor." The look of curiosity changed on Supremeo's face as he realizes, the honorable act of diving in head first at the sign of Victor's appearance might have been what caused his co-creator to lose his life. He also realizes Elias would've thought to himself, "Even if there was a small percentage of him running into Victor and saving him he'd take that chance." He also thinks to himself Elias would tell everyone, "that if he would die. Elias would place his faith in his friends and family to continue the fight for justice and peace." The final thought brings peace to Supremeo as he takes in the view his creator made through his genius.

The A.I. Elias sees his companion who shares the same creator is lost in thought. He puts his arm around Supremeo and tells him, "C'mon let me show you around." As they both make their way toward their destination, both Supremeo and the A.I. Elias stop in the middle of a hall of droids. They're all busy at work. Supremeo notices monitors have been placed above the droid's work sections. He takes a look at them. And to his surprise they're all pieces to the new form he'll be taking as soon as he wakes. As he skims through a few pieces he can see on the monitors. He turns to A.I. Elias and says, "This is amazing! The efficiency! The durability! All up by 120% when compared to my current specs.

The A.I. Elias replies, "Yeah Amazing right?" Supremeo tells the A.I. Elias, "If these droids are looking at the specs, where are the actual pieces?"

The A.I. Elias guides Supremeo into a neighboring room. Once they enter. They both see the Pieces that will become Supremeo's new physical form once it is assembled. Amazed at what will be his physical form another thing catches his attention. Supremeo looks right next to his new physical body and sees his old one that is shut down. Left speechless at the sight of looking at his own body. The A.I. Elias approaches Supremeo and tells him, "Weird huh? Being awake but seeing yourself asleep like this... Want me to explain?" Supremeo says, "Yes. Please explain."

A.I. Elias tells Supremeo, "With your gemstones being your primary power source. You also have solar power in your reserves. The reserves use enough power to keep necessary functions active within your system." Supremeo says, "And one of those functions is to be able to talk to you while I technically sleep?"

A.I. Elias answers, "Yeah except it's not sleeping. You're able to access this lab's functions while you shut off physically. You can read programs. Access data stored within these systems. Command the assistant droids. Even hear the environment around you while you're shut off and many more to mention. To do this your mind has to function. That's where the stored solar energy comes in. Basically to sum it up. For you to travel this entire labs programming, which is the size of a mountain. The solar energy stored within will make it possible for you to do that. And that energy while using that ability can last for years!"

Supremeo steps back and says to himself, "Wow that's amazing. Elias really thought of it all!"

The A.I. Elias approaches Supremeo. Then in a subdued tone. The A.I. says, "Well... Almost everything." Supremeo looks to the A.I. and then says, "Explain?" The A.I. Elias then says, "You know earlier when I asked you the password you'd use? Well, I'm sure you know about Elias's other lab here in Edenn. As you previously mentioned earlier. You'd have a close acquaintance that you'd know have knowledge of the entry codes for each lab. Lab 1, is located in inekium mountain. The code is shared between Elias and Bernard. Everyone in the shadow village knows about this lab and could care less about the inventions being created here because of what Elias did for these people. When Elias trusted Bernard with the code for this lab's entrance Bernard also trained the people of the shadow village to protect it. And make it a stronghold. For Lab 2, which is located on the outskirts of the forest area in Edenn that code was given to Victor." This gets the full attention of Supremeo. He turns to the A.I. Elias and listens to the rest of what he has to say to him.

The A.I. Elias continues to say, "This lab was built in case Victor was stuck on the outskirts needing a restock of supplies. It went unused during the exploration and mapping of unseen areas around Edenn's forest and became forgotten. The idea for Elias was, Victor and Bernard were the most powerful warriors he knew. To think of them being compromised and giving up the location and entry for access to some of the deadliest weapons was impossible to him and both Victor and Bernard. So they were given the codes. The other part of the idea was to extend the shadow village to this other lab and make this a stronghold as well. So in case, the unthinkable does happen and one of the greatest heroes of the world is compromised. His students can apprehend them." Supremeo asks, "Why was the plan canceled?"

A.I. Elias replies, "It was never canceled. More like pushed to the back. Because of more pressing problems our group was dealing with at the time." A.I. Elias continues to say, "This was around the time civilians in our home universe started to revolt. And steal Elias and Julius's weapons to build their own empire with followers like Adira. Bernard and the members of the Kingdom were trusted with maintaining peace and discovering new medicines that could be made here. While Victor was entrusted in repairing the destruction caused by Adira and her empire." A.I. Elias continues to inform Supremeo by saying, "It all makes sense now. The way the War Hawk suit was forged out of the stolen aiutu units. Elias must have placed an inekium forge in that lab as well, that forge must have been powered by the same man-made gemstones that are used to power your body. They needed your stones to power an upgraded suit. And to protect the programming and information on droids and weaponry in case either location was compromised. Elias made it so the security software in each lab was different from the others. That's why I didn't have access to lab #2's location. It was never built up to the point we wanted it to. So an A.I. program was never installed. And with only Victor and Elias knowing the location of this "forgotten lab" these swift and calculated attacks were able to happen under our nose."

An uncomfortable silence blankets Supremeo and the A.I. Elias. Supremeo speaks up first. He says, "Well now that we know all this. There's no point in sulking. Every second we spend thinking about what we could've done is a second lost in what we need to do NOW." This brings a smirk to the A.I. Elias as he replies, "Yeah I agree." Supremeo continues to say, "So tell me this Elias. How long until I'm back in action again?"