“Harls,” Ivy breathes again. “I wanna feel you.” She kisses Harley, who nods. “I wanna feel you against me. Please.”

“M-hmm,” Harley hums. 

Before she can fully register it, Ivy is towering on top of her again and moving Harley’s leg towards a half-split and… Oh. Okay. 

Ivy seems to ponder on the position a bit, possibly due to the state of drunkenness they’re both in, but finally moves her leg over Harley’s waist and pushes her wet center against Harley’s. 

“Ivy. Oh, my fucking god.” 

It’s so different, different to anything she’s ever done before, because frankly Harley didn’t think anyone actually scissored, but it feels so intoxicating, having Ivy slide her dripping, wet cunt against her. They are so close, so fucking close, and the way Ivy looks at Harley as she starts gyrating her hips slightly is fucking hypnotic, honestly. 

Harley can’t look away, transfixed by the way Ivy’s mouth opens as she looks at Harley. Looking at Ivy makes her feel warm inside (and not just her groin, thank you very much, but also her heart; her whole chest feels like it’s on fire). 

I love you. I love you. I love you. 

She brings her hand between their bodies and adjusts herself so that Ivy’s gyrating movements actually hit her clit a little, and it’s so good. Harley is fairly certain she can never come just from this, but she doesn’t care, doesn’t care about anything else other than watching Ivy move against her and let out frustrated grunts. 

She can feel Ivy drip on her as their movements get more slippery. The room is quiet save for the obscene, slurpy sounds that become louder and louder where their wet centers meet. The sounds turn Harley on even more. She’s doing this. Ivy is doing this. And Ivy is so fucking hot. 

The way Ivy’s eyes squeeze shut as she presses against Harley harder, chasing after release, makes Harley want to hear her come again; she wants to hear her, wants to feel her, wants to taste her. 

“Ivy?” 

“Mm?” Ivy answers breathlessly.

“Can you come like this?” 

Ivy shakes her head but doesn’t stop moving. 

“Ive,” Harley says and brings her hand on Ivy’s thigh, guiding her off of her. “Come on.”

Ivy shifts, about to get between Harley’s legs, but Harley grabs her by the thigh and pulls her bottom towards her face instead. “Harley, wha– oh, yeah. Okay. Yes...” 

Ivy is fucking perfect. Her lips are swollen and wet from arousal. She’s dripping on Harley’s chest and neck as she’s stationed on top, knees on both sides of her arms. “God, Ive, you’re the hottest person in this entire fuckin’ universe,” she says and pulls Ivy to her mouth by the hips.

Her mouth meets dripping folds and she licks, up and down. She can make out Ivy moaning as her thighs shake. “Fuck, Harls, I…” 

Harley doesn’t know what Ivy was about to say, because after that, it’s just incoherent whining and moaning for a while. Eventually, though, Ivy seems to regain some sort of composure; Harley feels her friend’s gentle hands on her thighs, spreading them open before a familiar breath starts ghosting against her center. 

Harley opens her legs wider to give Ivy better access. She wonders what’s taking so long until she hears, “Are you okay, ah, if I, you know –” 

“Yes,” she groans against Ivy’s lips. “Please, Ivy, just touch me, anywhere, eat me out, anything.” 

That’s all it takes, and Ivy’s mouth is on Harley’s clit. She sucks on it before starting to draw precise circles on it with her tongue, making Harley gasp for air and forget what she was doing. Fuck, fuck, fuck. It feels so fucking good after not quite enough friction, to have Ivy touching her just right.

She gasps, her mouth open, until she remembers that she, too, had something to do. She brings her hands to the both sides of Ivy’s ass and pulls her back to her face, enjoying how she suffocates on her perfect ass, only just a little. 

They keep doing that for god knows how long; Harley loses all sense of time. All she can concentrate on is how well Ivy is eating her out, how Ivy feels and tastes and sounds as she keeps her head buried between Harley’s thighs. 

Eventually, Ivy starts pushing her center harder against Harley, her focus on Harley’s clit subsiding. The room is filled with her grunts and whines instead until her hips start twitching and she lets out a full, deep moan. Ivy comes against Harley’s face, wetness spreading so wide that Harley can feel it trickling down her chin and neck onto the sheets. 

Ivy breathes in and out, gasping against Harley’s thigh.

Harley is afraid that the moment is over again, but then Ivy brings her mouth to Harley, licking and sucking even more precisely than before. 

“Do you want fingers?” Ivy asks between licks.

“Yeah,” she musters, somehow, her line of sight still fixed on the dripping, throbbing cunt inches away from her face. She is so fucking turned on and the way Ivy glistens in front of her almost makes her lose it. 

“How many?” 

“Two, then three.” 

Harley feels Ivy’s arm snake under her leg and her fingers enter her, pushing past her entrance and stretching her nicely. Ivy waits for a moment and adds a (third? third) finger. Harley’s eyes roll to the back of her head and she moans, unable to stop. She feels so fucking good.

Ivy squeezes her ass with her free hand and mimics the movement with her other arm. “In the back too?” 

Had she been sober, Harley would have probably frozen for a second, but right now she’s a whining mess past caring. She wants it all. She wants Ivy everywhere. “Yeah. Just one.”

“Mm.” 

She feels Ivy’s other fingers stay put inside her as another scoops some wetness before pushing in from the back. It feels tighter than the front, but so so good. 

“Holy fuck fucking shit, Ivy, fuck,” she keeps on babbling. “Please, please, please.” 

Ivy keeps her fingers still, mostly, and brings her mouth back to Harley’s clit. She starts with Harley’s favorite circular movement straight away, causing Harley’s hips to jerk up of their own volition. When she adds some fluttering of her fingers and pushes against the rough spot inside her, Harley is gone, coming harder than she ever has before. 

Harley almost passes out, seeing stars as her eyes flutter closed. She distantly notices that Ivy pulls out of her and gets up, but is luckily greeted with her best friend’s face soon. Ivy brings her lips to Harley’s; their kiss tastes like a mixture of them both. Harley pushes her tongue gently against Ivy’s and smiles. 

Ivy smiles back at her. 

“Wanna go again?”

Harley nods.