I put my hand on my chest to try to stop the clenching pain I feel. I sit back down while slowly breathing in and out trying to calm down before I have another panic attack. I've been having panic attacks a lot lately, they started when Aurelia was first kidnapped me and my brothers couldn't sleep for weeks and ever since dad died they've gotten even worse. My brothers don't know about my panic attacks I keep them a secret because I don't want them to be worried.

"um hello Mr. Verga?" I heard the lady on the phone. Taking a deep breath I answer the phone as she goes into detail about where I need to meet them and the time. Should I tell my brothers? Maybe? I mean maybe if I break it to them slowly they'll take it better. Maybe?

But my mind slowly drift off to the time when we had our little baby sister as we fought over who she could play with next....

Flashback<3........

Carrying my little flower on my shoulders I walk down the hall trying to make as little as noise possible until I almost trip over my foot causing my sister to burst into giggles that probably was echoed throughout the whole house, I knew I was in trouble.

My brothers come from every angle of the house looking at me and then the baby on my shoulders and all their faces seem to relax but they turned to each other and their faces soon turned into mischievous smirks as all start speed walking towards me almost tripping over each other until out of nowhere someone behind me scoops her off my shoulders. Turning a I find Antonio looking at me smiling seeing the shock on my face meanwhile Aurelia is just giggling her ass off as we fight over her. Seeing that I don't have her on my shoulders anymore they all turn to Antonio who is holding our sister in both of his arms looking wide eyed realizing that everybody is looking at him.

He starts running towards which I assume is him and Alenjandro's room but Alejandro caught up to him.

"Drop her now it's my turn to play with her you and Mateo always play with her longer!" he said pouting.

"No! Finders keepers!" he said sticking his tongue out struggling to get away while his twin is holding Aurelia's arm. By this time were all looking at them with amused smiles on our faces.

"That's not fair! Dad!" He said drawing out the 'a'. Few minutes go by until we heard a couple of footsteps coming upstairs only to see mom and dad walking down the hands shaking their heads at the situation.

"Come on boys Aurelia isn't a toy you guys need to give her some room he say going to take her from Antonio's hands when mom picks swiftly picks her up instead,

"Uh uh. you need to give her some space to." she said smiling walking away with her as dad follows whining about it being unfair. We all laugh as they both walk own the hall towards Aurelia's room.

Flashback over<3.......

Tears were falling down my face as I shake myself out of my trance. Wiping my tears I go to the bathroom to wash my face then I head downstairs calling all of my siblings to have a meeting in the living room where we always go when i have important information.

Sitting down on my chair one by one all my brothers gather in the living room looking at me obviously knowing something was off.

And then I began. "So as you know I called you guys down here because I have very important news that I want you all to hear-

"Did you finally get a girlfriend?!" Alejandro said gasping

Clearing my voice I start again this time annoyed. "No I did not get a girlfriend and I won't be anytime soon" I said glaring at him making him sink back on the couch as my brothers chuckled. "And I want you guys to know that whatever happens we are all family and we support and love each other no matter what okay?" I could see the confusion on their faces but they all nodded in return. I took a small intake of breath before talking." I wanted to tell you guys that I got a call from a high school not to far from here telling me that our baby sister was found and they want to see if we are ready to adopt her". After that  time felt like it froze as i took in everyone's faces as the room went tense.