PRT.1: The start

9 Happy, young, girls. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Yuro, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. They're all living normal,happy, lives with their friends and parents. They're like sisters, nothing can get between their friendship.

One day, that one day, their lives took a wild turn. The world turned upside down for them...

PRT.1: The Start

Sana's P.O.V. (point of view)

I woke up today, full of excitement! Today it started snowing!! I've always loved snow and playing on the snow with my friends, so today me and my friends decided to go, all together, and play. We live pretty close so we decided I'll go to each girl to get her and go get the other girls (a/n: for example (in case you didn't understand): Sana goes and knocks on Mina's door and blah blah blah, they go knock on Tzuyu's door then they.....)

-TIME SKIP- 11:00 a.m.

Okay I'm here with all the girls... Except Yuro, we're on our way to go get her so we can all go and play on the snow!! I'm so excited!

3rd person P.O.V. (point of view)

Mn: Girlssss, can we, before we go get yuro, get some coffee?? I'm feeling kinda tired.

Dh: Yeah sure, let's go, the cafe is next door!

Then the 8 girls go and get their coffees for a mood lifter and to have energy for the day to spend with their friends.

-TIME SKIP- 11:30 a.m.

Nyn: Is it me or do I feel like something bad is going to happen??

Jh:Yeah, I agree with Nayeon, like I can feel a bad atmosphere...

Sn: Pfft, stop that nonsense!! Everything will go great! :D

Tz: Sana...last time you said that I almost broke my leg..

Sn: Oh- Well, come on, it was ONE time and it was Friday 13th after all!

Jy: Sana.. You're stupid, huh?

Sn: Thanks for the really indeed reminder Jeongyeon, just because I got a 9/20 in my Physics exam doesn't mean I'm stupid! 🙄

Jy: You're, but that's not the reason

Sn: Then what is it??

Ch: Omg Sana, she means that today it's Friday 13th😭

Sn: Oh.

All: 🤦‍♀

Sn: Hehe... 😀

Nyn: Anyways girls, we should go and get Yuro!! It's almost 12!!

Jy: oh yeah, let's go!

And they all leave, making their way to Yuro's apartment, which they literally know every place in that apartment since it's like she lives alone, her parents are always working and when they're don't they're usually doing their work papers or are out clubbing and drinking. So that meant the girls were in Yuro's house most of the time because Yuro only had an older brother which is now 20 and is doing his studies, he is returning next year, the worst part.. He doesn't know any of these are happening. He thinks they're still that sweet little family, but no...

_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sooo ik this was a small chapter, but like take it as an introduction chapter, to yk, get the vibes and understand the surroundings and concept a bit. I hope y'all enjoyed it and will wait patiently till the next update!

Kisses💋, take care and stay safe!