PRT.2: Everything's going great!..Yet

Yuro's P.O.V. (point of view)

Istg where are those bitches😭 I've been waiting for half an hour.. I'm telling y'all, if they're out drinking coffee without me I'll kick who ever had that brilliant idea. 🥰

BELL RINGS

FINALLY, I ran to open the door. When I did I was welcomed with 8 girls with half of them coffee in their hands

'Y'all really went to buy coffee without me?🤧' I told them faking I'm hurt

'Well... Maybee...' Sana answered

'Too bad, now y'all owe me a nice dinner😋 and I'm not paying' I said and they all put their heads down

'Okay okay fine, but now let's get going before too many people are gathered in the square!!' Jihyo said and we all agreed and left.

-TIME SKIP- 15:00 p.m.

'Well, baes that was fun.🤩 I wish we could spend more time together but I guess the universe doesn't wants us too...' Sana said while I was closing my umbrella. We were all outside my house, it had started raining really heavily, I even suggested the girls to stay until the rain calms down but they declined.

'Okay now I'll be heading inside, bye girls!' They all told me goodbye and left, I was standing there looking them walk into the foggy distance.

'I guess it's time for me to go to that shit hole again..' I mumbled to myself, praying that my parents wouldn't be home.

I entered the house, took off my shoes and my jacket, and hung it. Surprise surprise, what do I see on the couch? My drunk ass dad looking like a mess, thank god he was sleeping. I wasn't in the mood to get scolded and beaten up for absolutely no reason or a stupid ass reason.. So I ran to my room quietly. To be honest... My dad was the only one who would get that drunk or return home drunk, mom wouldn't return home, only sometimes and mostly to pay the bills with my father.

Okay... But except that shitty household, it's nice, I get to live alone and best part??? I don't pay bills😹

Now I went to lock my door and get a shower so I can calm down from the cold weather, thank god my room had a bathroom of it's own so I wouldn't risk waking up my dad.

While showering, I had radom thoughts like always, but then, I remembered about my brother... We haven't contacted to each other or seen each other since he left... He left when he was 17..3 years ago, I really miss him, and to be honest, he had perfect grades, was a good kid and obeyed our parents, on the other hand... I wasn't really the same, I did try my best in school, my parents were telling me how much of a disappointment I was and I should be like my brother. That didn't ruin my friendship with my brother tho so it was okay, and they always said that stuff away from him so they were a 'good parent' figure to him. I didn't mind my brother doing great and stuff, in fact, I was happy for him, but I was sad about my parents treatment to me. But after he left and I had no one else except my friends to make me happy, I literally stopped caring for what my parents said to me and I basically I didn't give a fuck what they said.

I started wondering how mom and dad would be after my brother returned home. Would they go back to their 'good' parents form and still be these sick monsters they are now??? (A/n: WORLD PAUSE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAY THE BROTHER'S NAME, I'M GONNA KMS- OMG IT'S WOOYOUNG BY ATEEZ🤧🤧)