" Beta I am not forcing you am I" shubham asked.

"I know you will choose the best for me. and if you have choosed me for your daughter than you must have thought something about it" Arjun said calmly

" Please don't judge her for her physical appearance." shubham requested.

" I would never do that sir." Arjun assured him.

Ankita walked in. She was wearing a simple red lehenga. Her chubby cheeks were red from all the crying. Her hands were shivering. 

The rituals started. The priest asked Arjun to fill sindoor in her forehead. He pinched some amount of it and applied it on her parted hairs. Some of it fell on her nose. After a few more ritual the wedding was done. Ankita and Arjun moved towards Shubham to take his blessings. he placed his hands on their head. 

"Tum dono hamesha khush raho aur sath raho." he smiled weakly at them.

" I can die peacefully now" he said and Ankita cried out loud.

"Please don't say such things baba, you can't leave me" she sobbed softly clutching his hands. 

"Don't cry Anku, baba is going to a better place, away from the pain. and he is so proud of you. Remember baba loves you always mera baccha. " he spoke softly and turned to Arjun.

"Please take care of her. Never let her cry. You are the best blessing of my life after Ankita, I love you my son. I am proud of you. You have achieved so much with your hardwork." he spoke emotionally.

" I will not sir" Arjun said. 

" Call me baba beta" he chuckled and coughed a little.

"Ji baba" Arjun felt a little overwhelmed calling him baba. He was always the father figure in his life.

Shubham coughed a little more. The nurse entered the room and asked them to leave so that the patient will get rest. Ankita didn't wanted to go but Her father urged her to leave.  Arjun got an urgent call so he left the room. When he came back he looked dangerous he wasn't looking calm something was wrong.

"What happened" shubham asked.

"My parents know about the marriage" he said as his jaw clenched.

"I am sorry beta" shubham said feeling guilty he knew how his parents was.

"Don't apologise baba. I will handle them. You take rest please. We will come back tomorrow" he spoke.

He looked at Ankita for a second before moving out Ankita looked at her father and kissed his hands before bidding good bye. Not Knowing the hell is waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ankita walked out and Arjun was already waiting for her in the car. She came and sat down. No words were exchanged. The drive was filled with silence. They reached the mansion. He opened the door and walked out. Ankita struggled to get out. Such a gentleman he was. He didn't even ask her for help. She sighed as she looked at his back. She knew he is not very fond of her.

They both walked in together. His parents were sitting in the living room. They both stood up as he walked in.

"Look at him shameless piece of shit. He got married behind our back without telling us. I told you to control him. Now see what he did" Akansha spat angrily as she saw them.

"You sent a spy to keep track on me" Arjun asked in his deep voice. He sounded soo calm very opposite to his nature.

"So what if i did huh? When you don't tell us about anything you do" she grumbled.