20| still worth staying up for |20

✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩

(a/n: if you follow me on here then you already know this but for those of you who don't— this chapter is late because my epilepsy decided to get in a silly goofy mood recently & damn near took me out the game a few times. But I wanted to get this out to you guys because I miss you 🥺, so please enjoy! Also thank you to all of you that were so supportive & understanding in the comments!! I love you guys more than I could ever say. Also-also now that I have written more chaps, this one isn't my fave anymore but I still really like it a lot, especially the end 😉.... but anyways sorry this was so long 😣... back to the drama ! 👩🏽‍💻)

He got his answer from your silence, you couldn't lie to him.

He shook his head, eyebrows thing in confusion while he placed his fork down, his tone had fallen more quieter than before, "I don't understand... why?"

"Because it's just what's best for everyone right now."

"That—no. That doesn't make any sense though. How could all of us losing you... benefit anyone?"

You mean your head over, "Look you always want me to trust you, can't you just trust that I know what I'm talking about?"

"What, no. Not about this, I don't really see why I should." More edge lining his tone.

You dismissive raised your hand to stop him, "Okay well it doesn't matter if you do I guess but just dont tell the others."

His Venom colored eyes popped open, "You haven't even told them, wait when are you leaving?"

You groaned, "Eren—"

"No, tell me when."

"I really don't want get into this right now—"

"Oh my god.." He scoffed in disbelief.

"What"

"Oh my god, You were gonna leave when you flew back from here, weren't you? That soon, are you fucking kidding me??" He leaned in closer.

Damn, he's sharp.

"Okay well you left for like two weeks and ain't said shit to nobody so don't act you give a shit now."

"Oh-ho no, don't do that, don't try & turn this around on me. I told you I was leaving and I told you I'd be back. You just weren't gonna say anything to anyone and we'd just never fucking see you again. What kinda shit is that?"

"I just said I'm not getting into this with you & I meant that." You stood up and stepped around the table, walking towards the doors.

"Where're you—stop!" Eren quickly stood and felt on his pants for his wallet. Taking out a few hundred dollars and flopping them on the table before jogging towards the closing doors.

Lupe returned to see the bills on the table but was sad that she didn't get to at least say goodbye.

You continued walking past Eren's car & down the empty streets. He clicked his keys and got inside, quickly backing out & driving away to catch up to you.

He slowed the car down once he was beside you, lowering the windows and ducking his head so that he could see from the passenger's side.

"You're acting insane. Get in the car, y/n"

"Fuck you & that car." You continued walking with your arms folded across your chest.

"Just—look I'm sorry I got mad, I just wanna understand you but how do you expect me to do that when you won't let me in?"