12 | you left me | 12

✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩

⭒❃.✮:▹ press play ◃:✮.❃⭒

You sigh as the red lights on his Jeep pull away. How did you get here? And so fast.

You hummed along to the tune Eren played in his truck, now stuck in your head. Walking into your room & stripping off your dress, flinging it into the dirty clothes bin. Only your thong remained as you walked to your bathroom to turn on your shower.

You flicked the light on & there he was.

Who? You might be wondering.

A lighter flicked and he inhaled a long one before breathing it out, looking up from his activity to see you.

"Long time no see, y/n"

You covered your breast with your hands and attempt to run away but he's fast, snatching you up by your hair and yanking you down to the ground.

"NO—NO, PLEASE !!!" Tears fog your vision as he lowers himself down to one knee, still pinning you down by your hair.

"Shhh, none of that now." He's calm as he reaches into his jacket and pulls out the very same knife you keep by your bed, holding it to your neck.

Your cries are nearly silent but sadly that was 100% impossible to accomplish completely. You sobbed under him.

"You're always so upfront when it comes to Jean... it's actually kinda nice seeing you... humbled for a change." He let's out an airy chuckle.

"Why are you here.." you shake your head.

"Your buddy's gotten himself into quite the mess."

Your chest heaves up and down, "He's gonna pay you!"

"I was told that before, y/n. I gave him time, I gave him more money, I gave him time, and more money," he rocked his head side to side, "and you know where that got me?" He tightened his grip on your hair, spitting the words like they left a bad taste in his mouth, "Nothing but your slick ass mouth coming to his defense whenever it's time to collect. I want my fucking money y/n."

"He's gonna— ah— he's—"

"He's gonna get you killed if I don't have it by tomorrow night..." his eyes trailed down to your naked body, "though... had I know what you looked like under all those clothes, I would've accepted payment a different way... maybe I should... take it now... for interest..." his hand slowly trailed down to your exposed breast after setting down the knife to do so.

You go to punch him and he grabs your neck and squeezes tight with both hands, your struggle to reach out for the knife he dropped beside you and it starts to grow black and blurry around your vision. Instinctively clawing at his hands and face to let you go but you're unsuccessful, this is how it ends.

He leans in closer & spits a "tell him if he's not there tomorrow, I'm coming back to finish the job. & the sex'll be on the house." He lifts you by your head slightly off the ground and slams you back down, your head slamming on the porcelain tile of your bathroom floor, and again, and again, and again.