Chapter 6

Spencer's POV:
Wait what? Did he really do that now? He left his mom for me? No. This can't be real..he is probably sitting in the aircraft right now and I'm dreaming this..
"Wake up Spencer.. Wake up" I tell my mind.. This is a dream and I'm dragged right in the middle of this.
"Spencer lets go home" a mans voice is speaking to me.. Sounds like it is right next to me. I open my eyes and all I see is a man standing next to me with a grin on his face.. It was Toby.
"Toby what are you doing here, I thought your flight goes at 3pm" I asked
"Umm Spencer don't you remember? 2 minutes ago I greeted my mom goodbye and she went to California I told her that I love you and I couldn't leave you"
"Seriously?" I felt my self getting overjoyed and all I can remember after getting happy is jumping in Toby's arms. (Lol this is so cliché haha)
"Let's go home" he said with a warm voice.
entering the doors house I screamed:
"Mom, Dad can you come downstairs please?"
"What's up?" My dad asked
"Sure" my mom replied
"It's about Toby" I told my dad
I basically heard him rolling his eyes because he wasn't really a fan of Toby.
So when they both came downstairs I told them that Toby won't leave because he loves me too much. My mom smiled really bright this looked so cute, she really liked Toby, she loved the way how he treated me but my dad had another opinion on him.. He was scared that Toby would hurt me but you can practically say he was jealous.
"Mom, Dad as you now know.. Toby won't leave but he needs a place to sleep. And that's what I wanted to talk about you guys"
"No, he will not sleep in your bedroom, Spencer!" My dad shouted
"Dad, just let me talk for a second. "Okay" my dad said. " I just wanted to ask if he could move into the barn, it's free right? And this is perfect, I could see him every day!"
"I think this is an amazing idea, Spencer" my mom said to me.
"Dad?" I asked him with a sad voice because I already saw his angry look.
I stared with big brown eyes into his.
"Okay, he can stay" he said with a voice mixed out of sad, angry and I-don't-really-care thing. (lol this doesn't make sense haha)
I hugged both of them and gave each of them a kiss of the cheek.
Toby didn't know about this idea so he was just standing there, trying to understand what that meant.
"Toby, you can stay here! In the barn! Isn't that great?" I screamed at him.
I think he was just paralyzed and this looked kind of cute.
"Toby?"
"Yes?"
"You can stay, here!"
"I know, that's brilliant. Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Hastings, but when do you came up with the idea?!"
"When we drove home, from the airport"
"I'm Veronica from now on" my mom told him and she smiled
"Thanks Veronica"
"Still Mr. Hastings for you"
"Okay" Toby said.

"Toby come on, let's go upstairs in my bedroom"
My parents looked confused and I told them with a lough that's it's just for school but I winked with one eye, only my mother saw that.
My mom knew I lied but my dad didn't he was like "okay go upstairs and learn for school" but my mom just looked at me and smiled with a very strange face.

Author's note: sorry I'm not in the mood of writing rn but I'll write little longer chapters soon. Xo and enjoy the story. Btw don't forget to SHIP SPOBY! :)