CHAPTER 5

Hello friends...

I am back with the next chapter...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 5

Sameer's declaration of love had spread like wildfire across the world within minutes. The topic of his secret girlfriend was trending on all the websites. Everyone was curious to know more about HER. Reyansh was getting continuous calls from various media channels who wanted an exclusive interview with the Captain of the Indian Football team.

Sameer felt lighthearted after his confession, yet he was tensed. He wasn't sure if Naina must've seen his interview. How could he find out? He had all her details, even her mobile number. But he couldn't call her for now. He wanted to meet her face to face first and see her reaction.

Sameer wanted to see her desperately, but that wasn't possible till the football season came to an end. But he would find a way, that was for sure. Reyansh would help him to do this, he was confident about it. But till that time, he would've to be patient which wasn't his forte.

At the other end of the nation, Naina tossed and turned on her bed. The only reason behind her restlessness was a certain someone with whom she had spent the best time of her life. She was in some other world since she had seen HIS interview.

Naina had a difficult time watching him onscreen. She had seen him closely after almost ten days and she had held her breath when a fangirl had asked him to marry her.

But what came next stopped her heartbeats altogether. Never in her dreams she had expected the captain of the national team to accept that he was in love.

Naina remembered his words, "Wohh aise time par mere life mein aayi jab main khudko kho raha tha, akela padd gaya tha. Wohh mujhe uss jagah mili jahaan hum dono sukoon dhoondne aaye the. Paani ki lehron se baatein karte karte, ek dusre se baatein share karne lage aur dost bann gaye. Aur bas main tabhi samajh gaya ki yeh wohi ladki hai jise main meri zindagi ka humsafar banaana chahta hun."

'The Sameer Maheshwari' was talking about her. She just couldn't believe it. How was this possible? She hadn't expected that he would even remember her. But this... this sudden declaration had shaken her to the core.

Sameer's next words had stopped her heart totally, "I have fallen in love with HER and I will find her soon and make her mine forever..." He had confessed his love during a live interview. Was this really happening? Was she hallucinating? What he had admitted, was it really true? Was he really talking about her?

Countless questions started in her mind while she had continued looking at her mobile screen. And when Sameer had stared directly at the camera and said, "Tum jitna chaho utna mujhse durr bhaag sakti ho, par main... main bhi Sameer Maheshwari hun... tumhe dhoond hi lunga... I will find you soon Miss...", Naina had shuddered with that challenge in his tone.

Naina still was reeling under the effect of his love declaration. She couldn't believe that he had so easily professed his love for her to the whole world. Sameer didn't know her full name, but for how long?

The way Sameer had challenged that he would find her shook her and she knew that he definitely could do it. Naina could feel it in her bones that she was going to meet him soon, but how soon, she didn't know. She knew what he had done on screen wouldn't have been easy for him, yet he had done that, only to find her.