"Y/n, how are you, do you think you're doing okay with the roots chapter?" He asks.

"Oh no I'm good, and also yeah it's good, why do you ask?" You say.

"Im sort of lost, if I could get some help...?" He asks awkwardly.

"No yeah! Yeah! Of course! Yeah!" You exclaim standing up.

You look over to your friends and they smile and give you a thumbs up.

Cedar nods and smiles at Skara, then looking back at you, and you both go to his lunch table.

Skara and Cedar became friends recently as well, Cedar is interested in bards competition and often talks with Skara about other historical bard users.

"Anyway, roots." He says.

"Yeah, roots." You laugh.

"Um... so roots, they vary from species to species. So idealizing what you want your plant to look like had a big factor with roots. Because the seeds forms from roots and then the actual plants, we learned about seeds last chapter, roots are the next step." You say.

"Mmhm." He says.

You go on to explaining how roots work and how to idealize them for specific plants. A lot of plants had to do with drawing too, so you can plant the picture in your mind.

As you were rambling on about roots he taps you on the shoulder and smiles.

"Bells rung." He says.

"Oh has it? I'm sorry I-"

"Here." He says, handing you a little folded paper.

"Oh! Um... thanks?" You say grabbing it.

"Don't open it yet though. Wait till after school." He says.

"A-ah ok." You nod nervously.

He smiles and you both part separate ways. Viney walks up to you.

"What did he give you?" She asks.

"I'm not sure, he doesn't want me to open it till after school." You say.

"Watch it be a love letter." She smirks and playfully nudges you.

"No, I don't think he sees me like that really, we only talk a little." You blush.

"Just open it." She says.

"No!" You say.

"Please! Oh come on at least let me read it." Viney says snatching the paper.

"No! Viney it's not for you! It's for me!" You say.

"I know but I just wanna see, it doesn't mean you have to read it right now." Viney says unfolding the paper.

"Ugh! Fine." You humph.

She reads the paper to herself.

"Hehe!" She giggles.

"What?" You ask.

"Nothing, wait after school." She laughs and hands you the paper.

"Is it good or bad." You say sternly.

"Well, it's definitely not bad." She says.

"Okay." You blush.

After school hits you like a bus, it was way faster than you imagined. Probably because you kept imagining the possibilities of what the note says.

As soon as the bell rings you dash out the classroom to the outside.

Where's the note where's the note.

UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ  ℐℕ  ℒᎾᏉℰ  Ꮗℐтℋ  ᎽᎾU (Hunter x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें