Part 3 - Impossible

Start from the beginning

-"Fine. I'll be there."
Her face got soft and smiled at me with those eyes of spphire she has. Does anyone ever smiles at me?

She got away at the same fast she arrived.

I am shocked.

Why is my heart beating so fast?
Why did I insist to meet her again?
Why I couldn't breave when I looked at her? This mysterious creatcher?

An impossible feeling of fire has woken up under my heart ,
and that feeling is teaking me higher than I've ever thought I'll reach.
I've never felt like that before.

But no ,
I'm falling down to the earth.
I must focus.

I am coming back to the rock in the woods.
I must stay in a safe and normal place, a castle that will blend in the wiew.

A dungeon for my lonlyness.

I mustn't look like some homeless, especially if she comes back.
I wish she would.
-'Come on Loki!
You should go away rather thinking about her. This is no you, and not now.' My mind got me out of that dream I was in only a second ago.

                                      *

I travelled a little more to one of the mountains in the forest, and I found a small town.
I waited until the night will fall and stood on it.

I remember, years ago, that I read some of the forbade books of spells in Asgard.
Tificlt for a curious boy like I was.

In the last chapter there was page staind with blood.
It was written how to turn living creature to material, for any use.

I was 6 years old and still could hide it, that's how I discovered my gift and was cursed with it ever since.
I have sinned then and I have sinned a lot of times like that ever since;
Reading forbade books or classified letters....(from the many other sins I have made).

I remembered every single detail and move that was described in that page,
And I followed the exact same moves in the dark.
Suddenly, several roof tops started to glow in a green light that came forward me as fast as light and got into my hands that glowed green for a second and got their normal form.

Suddenly, they turned blue and the devil in me reviled itself.
I looked at myself;
ugly,
evil,
despicable creature,
a monster,
but above it all,
my most glorious title - murder.

I had taken three people lives at the age of 10 only because they laght at me.
My impulse to kill only got stronger and stronger ever since.

Two peoples lives when I was 12 years old, that were good friends of mine, that just betrayed me when I almost stool the ice powers box, because I couldn't control my impulse to have it.
I decided they will talk about my sins for the last time in their lives,
And saw their murder a great opportunity to try this magic on them.

I tried to save my thoughts to myself and hold up my pleasure of killing, yet I lost my mind when I was 15 years old ,for a girl I liked that unfortunately, already had a boyfriend.

I killed him in torture,
and the girl was so sad when I told her, that she became a worior, and loved no one ever since.
I have learned my lesson since;
Be strong.
falling for traitors is worse.

and now,
I'm 17 years old,
and I am killing 20 people only for my own survival. I continue my own traditional bad habit.
It hurts.
It is hard to live with such a bad impulse,and even more painful to realise that I own one.

I wish I was someone else,
clean from any sin,
but I can't.
I can't be as pure, free , wild or happy as the frozen angel I met today when the sun was up in the sky.

But here I am.
Standing proudly on this cliff with all my power and a second chance to open a new page in my life, to ignore the past.
I am a new person, and here I'll stay!

I will conquer this planet!
And one day, everyone will see me roul proudly my own kingdom, with no past to wight me.

I am standing on the cliff and shouting:
"I exist! look at me world"

I turned back to normal, and ran away with all the power in my heart. -" I had let it go! "
I'll shout it from the roof tops, write it on the sky line. Everyone will know about me someday.
Someday, I will be proud of myself.

I ran to the rock in the woods and started to make my castle from it;
Big walls started to be built, strong dark wood gates, bright rooms with
high and wide windows, a big hall , dark wood stairs, everything I will ever need here.

Today I have decided:
I will be the villan I was born to be.
I have already waited for someone to come along and corrupt me!
Now, I will succumb to the darkness by myself.

I stood and saw my strong castle standing brave as much as I am that moment and shouted:
"This place is mine! Woah!".

I got up to the roof, with all energy and existment I have and suddenly stopped everything and looked up to the moon.
Somehow, it remembered me of Elsa's face.
So I said:
"And one day you'll be mine to."