Revival

In a certain ancient era

     A warrior appeared to be fighting a horde of monsters and defeating them

A warrior appeared to be fighting a horde of monsters and defeating them. After that, the warrior sealed himself inside the stone coffin.

Present

Kurogatake Ruins Excavation Site

A group of archaeologists have just found the very stone coffin that the warrior sealed himself. Right now, they were working and talking at the same time.

Archaeologist 1: Haruta, is everything okay over there?

Archaeologist 2: I'm good. Are you okay, Akiyama?

Archaeologist 3: This is amazing... Oh, Professor, everything's ready.

Archaeologist 4: *nods*

Archaeologist 5: We're are good over here, too.

Archaeologist 6: *videography*

Archaeologist 4: All right, let's open this thing.

All of them: Right.

The group immediately began to open the stone coffin and discovered inside was a mummy of the warrior himself. The group was extremely surprised by this discovery.

Archaeologist 4: It's so strange, finding something like this in Japan.

Archaeologist 1: Professor, there are differences here that don't reflect any known interment practices.

Archaeologist 2: Professor... This doesn't say anything like "touch this and be cursed", right?

Archaeologist 4: Well, we already touched it. So less joking, more working.

The group giggled for a while and then started doing their thing without noticing the mummy's hand moving a little.

Kuoh Town

There was a high school boy trying to calm a crying boy who lost his parents.

?: I know this is kind of sudden, but I think the coolest people are the ones who can smile no matter how hard it gets

?: I know this is kind of sudden, but I think the coolest people are the ones who can smile no matter how hard it gets. When I was eight, I got lost in the mountains around the Annapurna Massif in Nepal. I thought I was dead. I was totally terrified and wanted to cry. But there was a local kid who was with me, a guide, and even though we were the same age, he just smiled and said it would be fine. I was so inpressed by that!