64.

Scp106beautifulWife
Teddiebare17
Mandela_County_Cesar
Jack963Bright
iamPESTILENCE

Scp106beautifulWifeTeddiebare17Mandela_County_CesarJack963BrightiamPESTILENCE

151: "Guess you could say it like that. But don't tell anyone. They don't need to know..."

Scp 105: "Know about what?"

151: "Uahh! Nothing nothing.. Just... Continue what you were doing okay.."

Scp 073: "Your turn bro."

[Able place down the red token, aiming for a four. Chain made a smug while holding a blue token, landing it next to the three blue tokens.]

Scp 073: "CONNECT FOUR BRO! HAHAHA HAHA!"

Scp 076: "WHAT THE FUCK BRO! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SUCKS AND YOU SUCK!"

Scp 049: "...... Why?"

Me: "049, you have to. A dare is a dare."

Scp 049: "Eughh... I'll regret this decision later... Bright. Your a piece of shit you don't deserve love, you did some crazy shit on the Internet. No wonder why your banned from the wiki and having them replace your character with something else. Jeez christ you did a lot of shit that could contain more than a second page."

Dr Bright: "... You know me all to well :)"

151: "Yes... I must be cautious on how this will go. With how the universe nearly collapse.... And Hitler ridiculous rampaging... I'm sure this will go as decent as possible."

321: "Tom..... You mean the one who looked after me cause... He's the only person named Tom that I know off.... Yes... I would love to see him again..."

Me: "Oh. Hello new person, welcome to the ask or dare!!"

151: "Hello Sage once again..."

Me: "Once ag- You know this person?"

151: "Uuhhhh... Nope... Nuh uh... Don't know a darn thing Mochi. Just.. Continue being the main star.."

Me: "Alright. All my Canon ships will do the dare!"

321: "I would but. My couple is Pantalone but.. He's not here unfortunately."

774: "AND MA HUSBAND AIN'T HERE FOR CRAP!"

Scp 096: "And no one would like a crybaby like me anyway.."

[Oswald sighed. Dragging Claire and Vernon into the closet.]

Vernon: "O-OSWALD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

5425: "D... DEAR?!?!"

016: "7 minutes... We'll increase that if I pleasure it to well~."

[The three yeeted themselves into the closet. A lot of unsettling noises were heard during the game.. So much so that Mochi had ordered Pinwheel to escorts the children's out of the perimeter once all of this is over.]

071:" HUGGIES

071:" HUGGIES. HUGGY HUGGY HUGGY!!!"

Scp 106: "Huh.. Junior wait UAHHHHHHH!!!"

[The old man ran around in circles with the toddler trailing behind him with his arms raised out.]

016: "Does the term "Bisexual" rings a bell?"

Scp 682: "... Yeah right I ain't gonna cry.. Besides I never cried in my whole entire danm life."

Me: "Oh really?"

[I showed him Scp: The end is near.]

Scp 682: "WHY DID THEY GANG UP ON ME BRO!! THAT U CALL FOR I WAS ONLY DOING WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!"

[The reptiles wailed, 999 patted him.]

Scp 682: "GET LOST YOU JELLIFIED TOOTH FAIRY!!"

071: "Yaaaay! Me love hugs!"

Me: "We all love hugs and... What do you mean fresh start?"

[Anon made a nervous small panic. Desperately riddening my memories about it.]

Scp 076: "Hmph. Don't you mean some Mochi.. And I hate hugs. Its gross and too much comfort!"

Scp 079: "Yeah... And you can't hug a computer for crap."

Scp 106: "My corrosion can just melt your ass off.. AND WHAT'S WITH THE USERNAME!?!?"

Scp 953: "You got a wife?"

Scp 106: "WHAT, NO!!!"

151: "What is it that you need Lathos.. It better not be something that involves other big things around here............. And you better not do what you just said.."