62. [The End Of Hitler For Good.]

ArthurPendragon616
Jack963Bright
Mandela_County_Cesar
Scp106beautifulWife
shiftersans097
Teddiebare1

Scp 106: "This isn't good... That ass hole has gain to much power for him to be classified as a god."

Mr Universe: "Yes.. Even so.. Him kidnapping the children is going to far... What does he even need them for.. And every time we try to save them. He just... Make a damn excuse and kidnaps them again..."

Scp 076: "Even I'm tired of having this guy here.. We need to find away to get rid of him for good..."

321: "But how though. Without Mochi..."

151: "She's fine... I took her to her home for her to recover... Luckily I did that in time... She could have died of a heart failure if none of us would bring her care.... Anyway... This ends now Hitler."

*049-J has been killed

*049-J has been killed.*

151: "Oh no. He's already making his move!"

Scp 682: "AND WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU GUYS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!"

[He glared at Shifters Ocs.]

Scp 682: "Unbothered to do shit..."

Scp 035: "... I would like that... Thank you..."

[The keter gave you a hug.]

[682 grabbed Abby. Crushing Hitler before running.]

Scp 682: "This lunatic is insane! He's been child abusing Abby... For no fucking reason."

Scp 999: "That's not good... And for so many time we've been getting rid of him.. He always come back."

349: "He's like fucking William Afton. And I hate that guy."

151: *Shields everyone from the wall rubble.*

Scp 953: "What the hell are we doing guys. There's more of us and one of him!"

071: "Mummy... I'm scared!"

Mr Universe: "Oh that son of a bitch.... Where did he even get her powers from!?"

151: "Who knows. But he's going to far with it."

774: "YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MOCHI!!"