63. [Starting All Over Again.]

Mr Universe: "Hmmm.. It seems we were mistaken... I detect a small remnant of Hitler.. He's trying to revive himself!"

151: "What? That's impossible. I thought Ultima got rid of him for good!"

Mr Universe: "She did.. But it seems it wasn't enough.. Thankfully we may need some volunteers in order to take him down..."

349: "Or. We can just let them take him down while we watch. After all.. We need a fucking break from it."

774: "Yes.. To much plot armour he had...."

151: "Yes... Though the future will be the true fear that we all have to witness... I think its finally time Mister Universe.."

[He nodded. The two walked off somewhere.]

Scp 106: "Don't know where their going but. ANYWAYS LET'S GET TO THE QNA!"

ArthurPendragon616
shiftersans097
Teddiebare17
iamPESTILENCE
Scp106beautifulWife
Jack963Bright

ArthurPendragon616shiftersans097Teddiebare17iamPESTILENCEScp106beautifulWifeJack963Bright

321: *Sniffles* "I'll never leave you two again!"

*He kissed the jester and birthday boy at the same time.*

Scp 953: "A vacation would be nice..."

004: "Ohoohohoohohoh!!" *Spanks!*

321: "Uahhh!!! My word Panty. Your gonna leave a red mark if you continue doing that."

151: "That won't be the case... We don't need them for what's to come.."

Scp 035: *Intense wheezing*

151: "Good riddence..."

Everyone: *Kicks elmo.*

004: "Idiot. I'm still alive."

349: "Yeahh

349: "Yeahh.. Sorry Lathos.. He was getting a bit to much for us to handle. But I do like the donut shop. Does it sell any type of donuts?"

844: "Mmmmm... Donuts.."

*Everyone start the biggest prank war which lead to the death of billions of roaches.*

Mr Universe: "Good thinking."

*He snap his fingers. Deleting the black hole.*

Dr Clef: "BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!"

Dr Bright: "I hate you all..."

Scp 106: "Why are you so surprised about it??"

Scp 682: "Her username don't lie Larry."

Scp 106: "I know. Which is why I hate it!"

[...]

151: "Well.... Guess we can't forget everything now can we... You know what to do Mister universe."

[He nodded in a response. Creating a spell that will forever change the series.]

[WARNING!! EVERYTHING WILL RESTART IN T-MINUS 50 SECONDS. WHICH MEANS EVERYTHING WILL START OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN.]

[ALL MEMORIES WILL BE WIPED.]

[ALL CHARACTERS FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE WILL BE WIPED.]

[ALL DATA WILL BE WIPED.]

[EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WILL BE IN THEIR POSITIONS THEY ONCE WERE IN BEFORE THE SERIES BEGAN.]

[NO CHANGES SHALL BE MADE TO BRING IT BACK.]

[NO SABOTAGING AND TAMPERING THE SPELL SHALL BE MADE.]

[NO TAKING THE GANGS BACK TO THE PRESENT.]

[NO. TURNING. BACK.]

[Poof a wild Mochi appeared.]

Me: "Hello!"

Scp 076: "AHHH A FAIRY!"

*LE Punch*

Me: "AHHHHH!!!"

*Mochi died.*

Scp 073: "Really brother... Did you really have to do that?"

Scp 076: "SHE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HER!!"

Scp 953: "Are you sure... To me it looks like she's asleep."

[As they were babbling and Mochi waking up to announce the new series. Anon stood in the back with Pantalone, 173, Scarecrow and 049-J.]

151: "You guys won't appear till later. Got it?"

004: "Sure I guess..."

Scp 173: "But Anon.. Why did you and Mister Universe restart all of this."

151: "We had no choice... A lot has happened.. It was our decision to reset the series back to chapter one.. Hopefully things will be going smoothly.. But by then.. I'm afraid I have to wipe the rest of your memories away... I can't trust you guys with remembering the future... Only me and Mister Universe have to remember it.. Hopefully it won't happen again. Also... Its because I had to protect you all... And her..."