I smiled, "Maybe in a nother life you will?? Imagine Zekas the phase master? That would be so cool!" I said trying to cheer him up.

"I believe I would be still in the lowest ranking position in another life." Zekas said smiling at me.

I playfully punched his shoulder, "Don't say that! You'd be the best!"

"If it were a magical world, Princess, I would lose it immediately or would be pushed to sacrifice their powers for the greater good." Zekas said looking into the ocean.

I looked at the ocean and sat down on my blanket.

"I wonder what our lives would be if there was magic."

"I'd believe you'd truly be a royal, knowing your family rank here. I'd say you'd still have us as your guards." Zekas said, sitting beside me.

"That's true. But, what if there was a threat? What would I even do?"

"Hmm. You could fight it or run from it. Maybe go to another dimension?" Zekas said, shrugging.

"No...the problem would still follow because of the guilt...I mean...Imagine being royalty and running from your dimension, leaving behind everyone... Your duties...your family...your friends...Even if the new world was safe...it wouldn't be the same..." I said, hugging my knees.

"You wouldn't rush going home would you?" Zekas asked calmly.

"If in another life I was still like this... Then...I might consider it..."

"It's not like we're not here to help." He said.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I looked up at Zekas and saw him smiling.

"You're doing better now and I believe your other selves are doing the same." He said in comfort.

I smiled, "I believe you would as well."

"Thanks Zekas..."

"Alright! Everyone! Come closer." I heard my father's voice.

I turned around and saw hin standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Come on now, Princess." He said, gesturing me to come closer.

I immediately got up and the others followed. We were now crowding my father.

"What's this about?" Zane asked.

"Good day everyone. I know you're enjoying your stay in O'khasis so far. It's been a pleasure having all of you here and spending your here time with each other like you used to. This year has been Aphmau and my darling daughter's year. They have both faced trauma and are recovering rather well." Father said looking at me.

I looked down. What was he trying to do?

"To celebrate their recovery, I would like all of you to go to the mall and dress up nicely tonight."

I gasped and looked up at my father. He was now smiling with sincerity.

"W-where are we going?" Garroth asked.

"Well, we're going to a ball at the old O'khasis castle."

"A BALL?!" Everyone said in shock.

Dad laughed and looked at us with his brows up in joy.

"Yes! Now, go to Ms. Donna for your fits. I expect all of you to be there. " Father said.