CHP 22 - Karaoke room

Start from the beginning

Soon sooha, Tae-hoon, and sujin joined the fight. Min jae saw hyung sik punching sung yong face very rapidly. Min jae shouted at the top of her lungs to stop the fight.

Everyone froze but hyung sik was still punching.

"Stop, hyung sik. That's enough."

But he didn't leave him.

"Jo, pull him out."

Seo jo pulled hyung sik and held him.

"I guess, you got your lesson sung yong. I just stopped him. You know that he lost his patience right? Don't kindle the flame. Leave." Min jae said.

Sung Yong and his gang left the room. Min jae pulled seo jo and hyung sik out of the room. Everyone followed behind.

Min Jae lost her temper on seeing motorbikes parked near the building.

"Yah seriously motorbikes and fist fighting." Min jae asked them.

They both didn't reply and saw every other direction than her eyes.
Others followed them and surrounded them.

" Why did you guys come here in the first place? "

Seo jo pulled out his phone and showed up his call log.

" You called idiot, that's why we rushed here."

" Don't you have legs why can't you run and what about your hands? Don't you know to fight?" Hyung sik asked.

" Just attacked from back and held by two guys."

" How are you?" Min jae asked hyung sik.

" Fine and my leg is also fine. "

" Yes, I can see it."

Min jae had a slight fainting sensation and she went backward. Seo jun held her.

" Juna"

" Gald to notice me. Why are you here I got a call that only jukyung was here"

" Just old-time problems. Meet him, this is jin hyung sik. Sika, this is han seo jun."

" Hello, I'm jin hyung sik. Her best friend."

" I'm han seo jun. Her boyfriend."

Hyung sik laughed," You mean seo jo's. "

" What? " Seo jun asked.

" From when you guys are talking and leaving me behind?" Min jae asked.

" I came last week and got updates from jo. You know how pestering he is."

"Okie, it's getting late. Min, hop on. " Seo jo said.

" Bye, juna. Let's meet tomorrow. Bye, guys."

They said their goodbyes. Seo jo and hyung sik started their bikes. Min jae hopped on hyung sik's bike and put her helmet on.

"It's not fair, min," seo jo said.

Min jae just shrugged and they left the karaoke room.

" The black trio is back." Soo ah said.

Everyone turned towards her. But no one asked any questions and left for their homes.

Yep, the black trio is hyung sik, min jae, and seo jo.

They just showed others that they are friendly. But a huge talk is waiting for them at min Jae's house.

Jin hung sik

Jin hung sik

He is min jae's best friend. He has a crush on min jae. He even proposed her and got turned down.

Next chapter holds the past of black trio.