Treehouse (Fluff and Smut)

I forgot to mention this previously, but I tend to use "former" and "latter" fairly often, so fyi, former refers to the first person mentioned in the sentence/paragraph and latter refers to the last person mentioned!

(Past Afton house)

It was a cool summer night in 1982, half the July month was spent with Elizabeth and CC begging their older brother to build them a treehouse, perfect for playing in.

Although Mike adored his siblings, what they were asking for was a bit too difficult to accomplish by himself. Luckily, his boyfriend loved the little kids just as much as he did, and with all 3 trying to get him to build one, he couldn't help but finally break down and agree.

It took weeks and a lot of trips to the hardware store, funded by William (without his knowledge), but Mike and his lover finished it together and all 4 spent the rest of the summer playing around in it.

Tonight was the night that Mike's friends had come over, along with Noah, Michael's boyfriend, and had a sleepover.

Although, the fun was now over and everybody was lounging in the living room, fast asleep. Well, almost everybody.

Michael and Noah creeped out the back door quietly, holding blankets and pillows. They walked hand in hand toward the treehouse, prepared to spend the night inside.

Noah had made the fine decision to include a skylight, which was proving to be a good choice because now they could lay inside on their backs as they pointed out the different shapes of stars together.

It was around 12 am now, Michael still stared at the sky while Noah studied his features. He'd never get over the beautiful glow Mike's blue eyes had, or how his fluffy dark hair contrasted his light pink lips. He loved feeling Michael's body, the feminine curves that his boyfriend hated about himself so much were mesmerizing to the other.

The smaller finally noticed his boyfriends eyes on him, and he turned on his side so they faced each other. Michael loved looking at Noah too, but didn't do it nearly as often as the other did in fear of being caught and getting embarrassed. Noah's messy, long, dull, wine red hair was pulled back, allowing Mike to see his pretty green eyes.

Noah shifted his hand to reside on Michael's hip, stroking his thumb back and forth lightly. The latter breathed a breath of content, and rested his forehead on Noah's.

The redhead tilted his head just enough for their lips to meet, and they shared a sweet kiss that soon became sloppy and heated.

Anyone around could hear the wet sloshes their mouths made as the two licked and bit at each other, small moans and whimpers escaping them.

Their lower halves moved against each other in sync, not missing a beat. It was a chilly night, but the couple couldn't stand being in their clothes any longer.

They sat up and Michael stripped Noah of his shirt, fumbling a couple times but getting it off nonetheless. The former ran his hands along Noah's chest, loving the feeling he got from touching his lover.

Their lips were brought back together as Noah took off Mike's loose t-shirt, their faces parting to allow the collar over then reuniting almost immediately. The redhead ran his rough hands all over his boyfriend's hips and waist, studying each curve.

Michael shivered in delight and arched his back as he gripped Noah's shoulders, letting the other know how good he was feeling. The larger attached his mouth to Mike's chest, sucking everywhere he could get to in order to hear his lover's sweet moans.

Noah gripped Michael's waist and lied him down on his back softly, now hovering over the noirette. He brushed the strands of hair out of Mike's face, and lightly kissed his forehead.

"You definitely want this right now?" Noah asked, putting comfort above all else for his boyfriend.

"Yes..just- please," Michael shakily said, nearly moaning in the process. His dick was begging for attention, but he'd rather his hole be penetrated first.

Noah anticipated they'd be having sex tonight, and he'd brought lube with them to the treehouse just in case. The redhead lowered the pants of the man underneath him, and flipped him over so that Michael was stomach down and his ass was perfect height for Noah to stretch him.

The taller poured a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and slowly dipped them into Mike's light pink hole, taking his time so that he could hear his lover's enchanting moans.

Michael was feeling lightheaded from the pleasure, and knew it'd soon be 10x stronger. He grabbed hold of his dick, moving his hand up and down while rubbing his thumb over the tip ever so often to relieve himself of the affect Noah had on him.

The latter fondled Michael's perfectly shaped ass and placed a kiss upon one just before sucking on it momentarily, allowing Mike to assume he was preparing to put his cock in soon.

The smaller's assumption was correct, and Noah gripped Michael's waist with one hand as the other rested on his cheek, inserting his dick slowly.

Mike momentarily stopped moving the hand on his dick, taking in the pain and pleasure all at once as his eyebrows furrowed and eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He moaned and whimpered, feeling Noah's cock grow harder in him at the noises he made.

"Fuck, Mike.." Noah groaned, moving his hips faster into Michael. The former reached his hand down and gripped Mike's cock, moving his hand in sync with his thrusts.

The noirette couldn't last any longer, and shut his eyes as he came, shakily breathing out and allowing his upper half to collapse onto the floor while Noah kept his lower half up.

It wasn't long until the taller also came, filling Mike with his warm cum. Noah pulled out and rearranged their positions so that Michael was sitting on his lap, and they began making out once again.

The kisses were much softer than last time, and both were pleased to be holding each other in their arms.

Noah was about to put his dick back into Mike, to face-off, but a light from inside the house brought their attention away from their own pleasure.

"Shit...that's CC's room, what if something ha-" Michael whispered, but the back door opened before he could finish.

"Mike..? Are you out here? I had a nightmare..." CC whisper yelled, as he panted from running out of his room.

The two scrambled to put their clothes on, still stopping to dress the other as an act of affection. Noah quickly cleaned up the interior while Mike grabbed CC and brought him into the treehouse, where they all had a peaceful night of sleep.

-