CHAPTER 1(M)

~20230401

"Ah...Ah... Right there, Koo. Ah... ngh... it feels so good..."

Taehyung moaned, arching his back off the bed as he pleaded for more.

"You're so tight, baby... Fuck..." Jungkook groaned, holding his lover hard enough to leave bruises as he fucked him hard.

Jungkook bit his lower lip to suppress his moans as he started thrusting harder into the boy's tight wet cvnt.

He moaned at how good his cock felt and starts bucking his hips faster much to his lover's delight.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook pulled out almost fully except for the tip, only to thrust back in with full force. The slapping of skin gets louder.

Jungkook was picking up his speed now, his thrusts becoming erratic as his boyfriend started begging for more as he was pounded.

"Aaah cumming... Koo, I am gonna cum." Taehyung moans heavily as he hits his G-spot again and again.

Jungkook stopped thrusting to stop him from cumming.

"T-Turn over " Jungkook spoke clenching his jaw, wanting to see his boyfriend's ethereal face when he orgasms, the only person in this world lucky enough to witness that.

Taehyung slowly turned over, trying to keep his lover's dick inside him. They were now facing each other with Jungkook hovering over him.

Jungkook continued thrusting. This time quicker and more desperate, as he too came close to his climax.

Taehyung came while shaking in a wild orgasm as he cums along with Jungkook, who plopped on his chest coming down from their high.

Jungkook moved away sleeping next to him, not before covering both of them in duvet. Both of them looked at the ceiling breathing heavily.

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung caressing his hair and spoke. "Just a moment. I will clean you up."

He was about to get up, but Taehyung held his wrist, stopping him. "No. I have an early schedule today." He said tiredly. Jungkook nodded understandingly and plopped back on the bed.

Taehyung got out of the bed fully naked as Jungkook hugged his pillow close to his chest sleeping, tired after their hot morning session.

Taehyung looked around the room to find his bra and panties that they had carelessly thrown somewhere in the room last night.

Finally, he found his panty on the bed under Jungkook's butt. He rolled his eyes and tried to pull it but failed at his heavyweight.

"Kook, move I am gonna be late." Jungkook groaned and opened his eyes and moved a little as Taehyung snatched his panty from under him.

"When are you gonna be back?" He asked with his hoarse voice, raising his upper body with the support of his elbows, looking at Taehyung with a frown who was wearing his panty.