"Yeah, If you are all good, I am ready to go. You need to look fine at that party."She teased as we made our way out of the library making me laugh before I rolled my eyes.

"Nate is not around so let's get ready in your dorm room?"I asked making her look up at me hesitantly before she eventually nodded.

I wanted to get ready in her dorm because I wanted to see Aqueelah since I knew that would be the only place I would see her.

"You look so good."Kai muttered as she stared at me through the mirror reflection making me smile at her before I nodded.

"Thank you so much. Go, shower girl."I playfully warned making her laugh before she nodded and headed out.

I waited for a few minutes before I carefully made my way out of her dorm and looked around for Aqueelah in the sorority house.

"Imani. What are you doing?"Aqueelah asked as she gave me a small smile before she pulled me in for a hug.

"I was just here with your cousin, Kaisa."I replied making her look at me in confusion before she quickly changed her facial expression to an awkward nod.

"Oh, yes. I thought you had changed your mind about joining the PKZ."She joked as she gave me a small smile making me shake my head.

"No. I am sorry about your uncle. Kai told me that he was in hospital the other day."I replied making her look at me in deep confusion.

"Imani, Kai and I aren't related."She finally revealed as she gave me a small frown.

"What? Then why did you--"

"Because I feel bad for Kai. She makes up lies that just make me feel bad for her but that is the reason why I distanced myself from her but do not tell her I told you this, okay?"Aqueelah asked as she gave me a small frown making me nod my head.

"Why do you thi--"

"Imani. I was wondering where you were."I heard Kai mutter making me look back at her with a small smile.

"I was just talking to Aqueelah about the PKZ."I lied as I gave her a small smile.

"You're thinking of joining?"She asked excitedly making me shake my head.

"No, no I was just asking her if she had more pictures of my mom and grandma."I continued as I took her head and slowly led her away from Aqueelah.

"Thanks, Aqueelah."

"All this money on me
Come and take it from a G
All she tryna do is get naked (Naked)
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Li-li-li-li-like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Like a, like a, like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Li-li-li-li-like a red nose
And she gon' shake it, like a red nose
Like a, like a, like a red nose."Kai and I danced with each other to the rhythm of Sage the Gemini's catchy song.

"Girl, go find JR!"She yelled over the music making me sigh as I looked around the crowd and shrugged my shoulders once I couldn't spot JR.

"Everybody make some noise. We got Damon Sims in the building, y'all."The DJ announced making the crowd cheer as Damon made his way through the crowd.

"What's up, B.U.? Hey, look, I appreciate y'all coming out and supporting the team. Matter of fact, shout out to my boys for the dub."Damon announced in the microphone making the crowd cheer once again.

"Follow Damon!"Kai suggested making me playfully roll my eyes as I held her hand and followed Damon and he led us to JR making me smile as I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.