26

"If I was in trouble, when you was in trouble
Never gave a damn if I was wrong or right
Never backed down if we had a fight
Now you've gone away
Always thought that you'd be here to stay
See you on the other side, we will ride again.
We would ride like the wind on the stairways of sin
I can't believe all the wrong would turn
Now that you're gone, how can I go on?
You were a rose in a concrete world." Joe sang in his harmonious voice through my headphones as I moved around the library searching for specific psychology book I needed for our upcoming assignment.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look back immediately. As soon as I noticed that it was Kai I slid my headphones to my neck and gave her a smile before I pulled her into a hug.

"Good morning. I got you matcha."She cheerfully responded as she handed me a clear plastic cup that had cold matcha.

"Good morning, thank you so much. How did you know?"I asked in shock before I took a sip and made my way out of the library since we weren't allowed to drink or eat in here.

"The first day we met you bought matcha."she replied making me look at her in shock.

"Man. That makes me feel bad because I remember you getting a salad but I don't remember the kind."I replied as we walked together to check out the textbook after I had checked it out I went to where I was sitting and grabbed my tote bag before placing the book inside.

"No, don't worry. I love your fit."she said making me look down at my fit.

"she said making me look down at my fit

"Thank you so much. I wear cargos quite often might as well be my uniform at this point."I joked as I gave her a small smile making her sheepishly giggle.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket making me reach into my pocket to tap my screen to see the notification.

"Bomb?"Kai muttered in disbelief as I read the notification about there being a possible planted on campus so we had to evacuate to an open area.

"Lets go. The tennis court is closer."I replied as we made our way to the tennis court.

Once we got there I noticed that there were already people standing around looking confused and scared making me jog towards Simone.

"Hey Simone. You alright?"I asked as I pulled her in for a hug making her hug me back.

"I'm good. What is happening?"she asked as she looked around the court.

"Apparently there was a bomb threat and so we have to stick around in the nearest area."I explained as I showed her my phone.

"What?"She asked in shock as she read the message from my phone.