Chapter 19: Next steps

"So what are we going to do?" Cancer picked at the dirt in between his nail beds. Leaning on the harsh rock of the side of the mountain that the group was surrounded by. He looked up, annoyed, at Capricorn.

"How am I supposed to know?" Capricorn grunted. He turned his attention loosely towards him. "Last thing I remember is waking up at the base of this tower. With a page from Pisces stupid ass book in my hand."

"How do you it was my book." Pisces crossed her arms like a child. Her lower lip puckered out and her eyes grew a bit bigger, in a fake pout.

"You're the only one childish enough to read that shit." Capricorn moved around the girl. Walking towards the rest of the group that was still scattered around the hidden place.

After Scorpio called down to them he disappeared back into the tower. He seemed a little frantic, but it was hard to tell from the bottom of a twenty foot tower. The people at the bottom were left with nothing other than that the three people up there needed a way down. And fast. Scorpio and Leo ended up taking a little longer than what was expected, but everyone was either to busy feeling sorry for themselves or to stubborn to speak up and say that they actually cared.

"Also, this entire situation has your damn name written all over it." Capricorn finished walking away from the two of them and towards the base of the tower. Cancer pressed himself from the mountain and to follow loosely behind the taller boy.

Taurus, who was originally sitting on the grass next to a sleeping Gemini, caught a glimpse of the two boys, and his curiosity struck him. He probably shouldn't have cared but he was getting bored, and if they didn't do something about the situation Pisces would start to whine sooner or later. So he decided in seconds that's it's better to help than get scolded by a girl who put him this situation.

"Soooooooooo..." Taurus trailed off. "What now?"

"Yay... Just what I wanted. Another incompetent fool." Capricorn rolled his eyes and crossed his arms before turning around towards the rocks of the tower.

"Oh wow, Taurus. Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it... You're so very welcome Capricorn I'm happy to help." Taurus mocked. Using his hands to puppet the conversation.

"Alright ladies, that's enough bickering. Let's get the idiots out of the building, so I can get out of this book." Cancer cut in. It was evident that he just wanted to move on from this.

"GUYS... DID YOU FIND A WAY FOR US TO GET DOWN???" Scorpio yelled from the small window. He kept his cool but he was freaking out. Virgo was behind him trying to get to a frantic Leo who was not allowing her anywhere near him.

Virgo backed up in defeat.  "Shit, Shit Shit." She was cursing under her breath. "What did I do? What the actual fuck did I do?"

Scorpio looked back from the scene behind him to the group at the bottom. There wasn't much from the group of teens at the bottom, just a bunch of yelled 'no's' scattered around the air.

Idiots. Scorpio thought turning his attention back to the two other people in the room. Leo was still in immense shock, so it didn't seem Scorpio could do much to help him at the moment. But he needed to calm Virgo down.

He huffed in annoyance before turning his attention to the girl freaking out. She had her hands in her hair, frantically pacing the room muttering under her breath. "Why did I? How? No no no... Why? I did that?"

Scorpio came up in front of her blocking her patterned path and her train of thought. "Look we need to get him down to the group. So I need you to get over yourself for a second and help me get him down."

"I... I... how?" She settled on her words. Although his confrontation was rough. It was what she needed to get back into a working headspace. She shook off the thoughts and decided she would deal with the fact she almost murdered and man another time. Even though she hated that man.