Chapter 7: Getting Back on Track

"Are we really gonna save those assholes." Cancer said picking up the book with a beautiful pink cover. He brushed his hand over title reading it to himself. 'Sleeping Beauty' it said in big bold calligraphy. He flipped it over revealing the endless blank pages that filled the book.

"No! Why the hell should we?" Taurus said, pushing the other two books off the table along with papers and dust. In the dusty cloud Taurus pulled out a chair and in a wave of frustration sat down and sank deep in his own fur and fluff. "Just because some stupid little girl thinks that if a person dies you can bring them back with a true love kiss. Does not mean I need to save 11 losers that I knew in the first grade."

"What the hell." Cancer scrunched up his nose as he stared at the beast in front of him. The hair of the monster laid in amber curls on his head. With an under bite of yellow fangs laying over his upper lip. "We are in this together so if I'm gonna find those idiots I'm 100 percent making you come with me."

"What are you gonna do sing me a song of encouragement? Why don't you break out in an over dramatic speech to get me to help you. Honestly Cancer you are so pathetic." Taurus crossed his and spat at the ground. Closing his eyes seemingly disappointed. Cancer slammed his hands on the table to get  the beast's attention.

"Believe me Taurus I hate this way more than you do." Cancer said through gritted teeth.

"Oh so you do now. Look at me." Taurus stood up waving his hands in the air noticeable angry. "I'm a fucking monster. Trapped in a story book with you and ten other idiots."

"Yeah it ain't much better on my end either."

"'Yeah it ain't much better' god you sound stupid." He mocked the upset Cancer. "Why out of all the people in the world I'm stuck with you and little miss disney princess."

"Yeah and I'm already tired of your stubborn ass." Cancer rubbed his temple feeling a slight headache forming. "God let's just get those losers so we can get home."

"I'm not doing shit. If you want to go rescue them. Go on ahead, but I'm not moving a muscle." Taurus crossed his arms sitting back down in the dusty chair.

"God, get over yourself." The tension rising in the room.

"Oh I'm over myself. What I don't understand is..." Taurus stands up once again and points a demanding finger at Cancer. "...Why you are ready to risk your life for 10 idiots that probably don't even know why their here."

"I don't care about you or them." Cancer swatted at Taurus' finger. Which only made the anger in both of them rise.

"Oh really because you're acting like the beauty herself. Wanting to be the hero that saves 11 teens that use be friends with love and friendship." Taurus started to walk away, but before he exited the library he turned around and said. "Look around genius, we're not in a fairytale."

Taurus left leaving the door wide open. Cancer starred at the ground letting his words sink in. "We are in a fairytale, dumbass."

With no reply from the other end, Cancer felt teers prick in his eyes. "Dam it" he said aloud slamming his hands on the table. Then whipping away the stray teer that left his eye. And out of a sudden fit of anger he pulled books off the shelf throwing them across the room. He continued until the entire shelf was on the floor. The wave died down leaving him in a ball of emotions, crying and upset. And after what felt like forever a soft voice filled the room.

"Bro get up. You look like Pisces." Taurus said peering in through the door way.

"Why the hell are you here." Cancer said wiping away the tears.

"I hate crying and I'm bored out of my mind. And what you may not believe, I actually have a heart" Taurus slumped up against the wall hating every decision he was about to make. "So shut up and let's go find, Pisces so we can get the fuck out of this fairytale."

"God I everything, I just want to go back to room." Cancer sighed standing up. He rummaged through the pile of books picking up first three that hit the floor. He flipped through the blank pages making sure that these were the right books.

"Well where to first, crybaby."

"Number one, don't call me that..." Cancer handed him the pink book. "Number two, we should start with
Sleeping Beauty. But before we do anything we need to find Pisces."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that little Disney princess." Taurus said shaking his already tired of this. "But before we do anything I'm gonna eat dinner and sleep. The couch is over near the fire."

"Um no, I'm sleeping in one of the wings." Cancer said walking out of the  library to the dining hall with Taurus following behind. Taurus only rolled his eyes.

<><><<>><><><<><><><

Hello people, I want to work more on this book. I have a lot more ideas for this book. Also sorry if this chapter feels forced or fast.

         ~<3CareBare(^.^)