Chapter 10: Sleeping Soundly

"What the hell is that." Leo yelled. The rest of the sleeping and half a sleep group jumped up looking around. Leo was slowly walking away from Taurus who looked clearly annoyed by the Leo's fear.

"You do know I can say the same thing about you." He mumbled. Leo ended up hearing his voice and a faze of recollection crossed his face.

"Taurus?" He asked clearly confused out of his mind. "The hell is going on here. First I wake up in a stupid castle. With these ugly horn things literally duck taped to my head. And then I go out looking for something literally anything and I find you motherfuckers."

"Wow your life must be so hard." Taurus replied giving Leo a death stare.

"I don't care about your smart ass comments. Now where the hell are we." Leo looked at the two people and the beast before him. Cancer looked at his frantic movements that were obviously because he was anxious, but he would never admit that. Leo had to much pride to admit he was anxious. Cancer stood up from his spot on the ground and brushed off the damp grass off his legs.

"Okay first of all stop swearing like sailer. And secondly you thank little miss I wanna live in a fairytale over there." Cancer said pointing to the now offended Pisces sitting on the ground.

"C'mon Cancer." Pisces wines, " It was only one wish."

"Are you fuc- I mean freaking kidding me. This is your fault." Leo started yelling at the girl. Who was already on the verge of tears.

"The princess behind. You said you woke up in a castle in the middle of the woods." Taurus intervened before there was more yelling and tears and the whole cycle over again.

"Yeah it was drab and dead. Why." Leo shivered remembering the cold wet walls that held up the castle.

"Well Mr. Maleficent welcome to Sleeping Beauty." Cancer slapped him on the back.

"Okay so I'm suck in Pisces book. How do I even get out of this?" Leo ignored the previous question.

"Okay so you're not the only one going through this. Now can you please show us to that dang castle." Taurus said already getting tired of the drama. Leo nodded giving up on any confrontation. He lead them dealer into woods. As it got later into the day they continued to walk deeper into the woods. It got darker the deeper they went until they could barely see their own hands in front of them. Leo dragged his feet to the stone wall touching the cold stone with his hand. He took the trio around the building to giant wooden door.

"What the hell." A males voice rang. "You mean I have been banging on this door for the last hour. And there was no one there."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS A GIANT RAT." Libra squealed at the top of her lungs. She ran over to Scorpio and started shaking him like ha was a pepper shaker. Scorpio sub-continently held his arm out to protect her from.

"Look pretty boy it's just me." Taurus held his hands up in a surrender kind of way. "You know Taurus."

Scorpio's hand immediately dropped to his side when he found out he was almost practically hugging Libra. Libra took a step forward towards Taurus taking in every furry detail.

"So, little miss I wanna fix everything with true loves kiss, why the hell am I here." Scorpio put his hand on his hip.

"How did you figure that out." Pisces' innocence smile made Scorpio want to punch her in the face.

"I'm not stupid. I actually have a brain. And this piece of paper has your name written all over it." Scorpio pulled out the paper, ripping it in the process. He didn't really care about the paper. He was more upset at the point that he's stuck in a fairytale book with people who gave him literal trust issues.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I just really loved it when we were friends. Like in kindergarten." Pisces hugged herself a bit, but of no where Libra pushed the girl to the ground.

"Are you fucking with me right now." Cancer came over picked the screaming girl off the now crying Pisces. "Let me go god dam it. You wanna be besties again Pisces. We'll go die in a hole."

Taurus helped Pisces off the ground. Pisces immediately wrapped her arms around him. A nonverbal agreement was set to where he will protect her.

"You act she's a baby. Just because she sensitive doesn't make the need to protect her. It just makes her weak." Libra struggled against Cancer's grasp. Scorpio was in the background holding in his laughter as he watched the sene play before him. Leo quietly walked around the group and towards Scorpio. Pisces took personal offense to Libra's comment.

"I am not weak because I'm sensitive. I'm sensitive because I'm strong." Pisces growled through her tears.

"Which fairytale did you here that from. Princess and the Frog." Libra screamed. Cancer took the girl a step back from the other. He was obviously getting tiered of listening to this.

"Bitch." Pisces whispered.

"What the hell did you just say to me." Libra, now clawing at Cancer to let him go.

"I called you a bitch." Pisces said louder. Taking a step forward. The action made Taurus stand on guard ready to grab her at time.

"I think it's time we go inside." Leo announced, opening the door to the castle. Scorpio without saying a word went inside still holding in his laughter. Cancer was able to drag Libra in to the castle as far away from Pisces as he could. Taurus pulled Pisces along and made it inside as well.

"Now that we finally got you girls to calm down. Can we promise each other no more fighting?" Leo said looking the two girls in the eyes.

"You're one to talk. Me and you get into so many fights." Scorpio laughed. He knew it wasn't the time but he couldn't resist.

"Yeah but now it's life or death."

"God don't be dramatic."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello people, sorry for the drama, but not really.

      ~<3CareBare(^.^)