Harry nodded, picking up the Shih Tzu properly and dropping the leash and dog treats on the bed.

"See, funny story," Harry explained, chuckling nervously, "Uh, I kinda went out to get some breakfast. And... yeah."

"You went out to get breakfast."

"Yep."

"And came back with a dog?"

"Exactly what I said."

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"A dog is not breakfast."

"I know."

"So why is there a dog here?"

Harry pouted, "I know- I know! But I found this breakfast place I know you'd love and I got the food, but then there was a dog shelter right next door, and I saw Munchy, and... they were going to put her down later today, and I couldn't leave her!"

"So you have a dog now? Named Munchy?" Alliah confirmed, raising an eyebrow.

Harry looked down at Munchy, who now seemed to be nibbling on the sleeve of his gray sweatshirt. "I mean... we could have a dog named Munchy. Happy anniversary?"

Harry forced a half-hearted grin, raising his eyebrows.

Alliah laughed, throwing a hand over her face. "Goddamn you two for being so fucking cute."

She crawled to the edge of the bed, grabbing Harry's hips and steering him until he stood between her knees. Alliah gently pet Munchy's hair back, and then glanced up at Harry.

Alliah glanced back down at the dog that seemed to have made itself at home in Harry's arms. "So in conclusion, we have breakfast and a dog named Munchy?"

"You always said you wanted your pet to be named Munchy."

"True," Alliah shrugged. "It's a dumb name, but I kinda love it."

"Well, I kinda love you," Harry said, dropping Munchy on the bed and cupping Alliah's face, giving her a fierce and passionate kiss.

[a/n: LMAO. THINKING ABOUT HIS KISS WITH EMILY BAHAHAHAHA]

Harry pointed to the leash that was currently in two pieces. "We need to get a new leash. Munchy chewed through it."

Alliah whirled to look at Munchy. "How did you chew through the leash?" She ran her hands over her face. "Oh god, our house is going to be a mess. I have two children now."

"Two very cute children," Harry offered, a playful smile on his face.

Alliah shook her head, looking up at the ceiling as if asking god 'why me? Why me?'. "I'm never going to have peace again."

"Nope," Harry agreed.

Alliah sighed. "Be grateful you're cute."

Harry pressed a quick peck to her lips. "Very, very grateful."

"I love you, dumbass," Alliah muttered as Harry leaned down, capturing her lips in his.

Harry mumbled against her lips, "Love you too, smartass."

alliahmendoza posted
on instagram

alliahmendoza postedon instagram

liked by harrystyles and others

alliahmendoza welcome the newest member of the mendoza-styles household... Munchy!!!

Remember to always adopt, never buy.

comments are limited

miraduncan he's 😭 so 😭 cute 😭
2h reply

kat.iebell my nephew is so handsome 😍
2h reply

rudypankow so... dinner at your house when???
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza oh, so first you're 'too busy' to hangout, but now that i have a dog, you're suddenly free?
  -> rudypankow i am officially only friends with you because you have a dog, and i have no shame admitting it
   -> alliahmendoza i hate you... but i can't blame you, 'cause munchy's pretty damn cute

anya.mayville did you really name your dog munchy? as in the munchies?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza yes. yes i did.

mariamendoza LA BENDICIÓN 🥰
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza viste, mamá? yo tengo una bendi

a/n: i love dogs. harry loves dogs. what else is there to say?

i can't write fanfic about harry kissing someone without my mind thinking about his kiss with emily. i'm traumatized. sos.

anyway, mastermind update tomorrow, it's going to be a nice one

hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya <3