Relationship with God

Q: How can I improve my relationship with God?

A: First, I want to congratulate you for having a relationship with God. It'll be the best you ever had. You can improve your friendship with God by reading His word and talking to Him regularly. You can do this by having your quiet time in the morning and night. ( Mark 2:35, Joshua 1:8 )

Q: Some of my Christian friends praise loudly and this makes me uncomfortable. Am I wrong?

A: It's very important that we praise God. He has done so much for us and therefore deserves our worship. But, we need to understand that true worship is not by shouting. Some Christians spend the week hurting God through their actions and then worship loudly on Sunday. This is wrong. Our behaviour is part of our worship. As true Christians, we are to live to please God and worship in quiet everyday. This is true worship. Kathryn Kuhlman once said, He comes in when you're quiet. (Psalm 46:10, 1 John 2:3, John 14:15)

Q: As a girl, do I need to cover my head when I pray?

A: According to the Bible, women are to cover their head when praying, prophesying or exhorting. But, the covering of your head isn't what makes your prayers answered, so if you're in a situation where you can't cover your head, don't let that stop you from praying, pray anyway. (1 Corinthians 11:4-6)

Q: Does God really care?

A: Yes, He does! God is interested in every area of your life and He has great plans for you. He cares about your past, present and future, your family, social, academic, work, spiritual and financial life. Anything you can think of! This is why we should involve Him in all our plans. Seek His advice on what to do. You'll never make a mistake. (Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 16:3, 1 Peter 5:7)

Q: I really love God, but sometimes I do stuff that I think He won't like. I feel guilty about it, but my friend says it doesn't matter. Is he right?

A: No, he's not. It's not okay to keep sinning even when you're saved. When we get saved, we experience a total life transformation. We get a new life. This means that we immediately break away from our past sins and habits. It is not a process that occurs over a few months or years. Sometimes, we still have problems with one or two bessetting sins, but we have Christ, out Sanctifier to help us. ( 2 Corinthians 5:17, Hebrews 12:1, 1Thessalonians 5:24,24)

Hey! I want to know your thoughts. Do vote. All the love there is. 😇😘💖
P.S: You can listen to Monday Morning Faith by SEU Worship.