before you start reading...

Good time zones to everybody!

I go by Yves. I wanted to thank people for clicking into my little fanfiction! I do fear that my writing has gotten rusty as it's been a while since I've written anything with the mind to publish it. The first chapter is slow and kind of like a recap of sorts to those who've watched Boys Planet!

AN IMPORTANT REMINDER THAT THE CONTESTANTS THAT I'VE USED AS CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFICTION MAY NOT RESEMBLE THE ACTUAL CONTESTANTS OF THE SHOWIN TERMS OF PERSONALITY OR THEIR OVERALL DEMEANOR. For the sake of the plot, I've given the contestants, certain "characters".

An example would be that while Sung Hanbin could be seen as a kind and nice person who's hard working, friendly, genuine and sometimes emotional on Boys Planet, Sung Hanbin in this fanfiction has unintentionally turned out as someone who is mischievous and playful to certain people, craves attention and is a nice person, but he could also be seen as someone who's confident in himself and extremely clever.

Zhang Hao, who is seen in the show as someone who is nice, calm and talented but also goofy, smiley and caring despite his slight introvert-ness, is depicted in this story as someone who constantly feels nervous, anxious and burdened on the inside but is calm, kind and collected in the outside. He doesn't take things for granted and is always seen overworking himself.

That will be allllll!

- yves 💜💫