Knowledge is POWER

Začít od začátku

"Okay. Thanks." Lightbringer said.

"You're welcome." Cosmo said.

Lightbringer walked away from Cosmo to find any scrolls she was interested in. She found a few love story scrolls that she wasn't really interested in. So also found scrolls about each of the different tribes. Some about hybrids. And then she found fantasy scrolls that the authors make up the stories. She of course picked out these scrolls and brought as many as she could hold in her talons to Cosmo. Cosmo was shocked at the sheer number of scrolls Lightbringer picked out. Lightbringer put down all the fantasy scrolls she could hold in front of Cosmo.

"I would like to check out all these fantasy scrolls please." Lightbringer said.

"One sec." Cosmo said.

He began counting the scrolls that Lightbringer grabbed so that he could know how many she had to return in 3 days. He counted 35 scrolls that were all about fantasy stuff.

"Okay. 35 scrolls about fantasy. Let me see your card." Cosmo said.

Lightbringer handed Cosmo her card. He began to write on a piece of paper. He wrote 'Lightbringer. 35 scrolls about fantasy. No overdue scrolls.' His talon writing was super clean and pretty. He used a bird's feather to write down the letters on the piece of paper. He handed Lightbringer back her card.

"Okay. Make sure to return these scrolls back to the library in 3 days. Okay?" Cosmo said.

"Okay. What happens if I don't return them in 3 days?" Lightbringer asked.

"You get a penalty that goes on your record. Also if you lose the scrolls or destroy them you have to pay for new ones." Cosmo said.

"Okay. I understand." Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer picked up her scrolls and carried them out of the library. She had to go slow so that they wouldn't fall. After 5 minutes she reached her dorm and placed all the scrolls down.

"Huh. Darkness is not here. I guess he went to one of his classes. And Thunderstorm, Antarctic, and Pacific too. Well, I guess I can read all by myself now." Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer started to read the fantasy scrolls she got. She read them for hours and hours. She loved every second of it. After she was finished she had read them all and was beginning to feel hungry and thirsty. So, she decided to head to the Mess Hall to grab something to eat and drink. She entered the Mess Hall and was shocked to see that no one was there. The only dragons that were here were the ones that served food. She went over to one of them.

"Could I get something to eat and drink please?" Lightbringer asked one of the workers there.

"Sure. Give me a sec." the dragon said.

Lightbringer waited about 2 minutes till the dragon arrived with her food and a drink.

"Thanks! By the way, where is everyone?" Lightbringer asked.

"Ravenmind took all the students on a 'field trip'. Have they returned early?" the dragon said.

"Field trip? I wasn't told about this 'field trip' at all. I was in the library for most of my time." Lightbringer said.

"Oh, so they aren't back then? Okay. Anyways. Here's your food and drink." the dragon said handing Lightbringer the tray.

Lightbringer picked up the tray and went to an empty table to eat alone. She wasn't used to eating all by herself. She used to mostly eat with Darkness and Brightstar and sometimes her father Darklurker. This was the first time she had ever eaten all by herself with nobody around her. After 5 minutes she finished her food and drink and returned the tray to the dragon working at the Mess Hall. She quickly left the Mess Hall and decided to go back to her dorm and wait for Darkness to return. She entered her dorm and sat there. She waited an hour. She checked outside of her dorm and no one was there.

"I wonder if Darkness has anything to read on his side." Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer began to rummage through Darkness's stuff and found a necklace. She picked up the necklace and held it in her talon.

"This is the necklace that Darkness used to heal me." Lightbringer said.

Then a thought came to her mind. This thought was kinda a sneaky and devious idea. She had the idea of putting on the necklace and keeping it on. She thought it would look very pretty on her. So, she put the necklace on. When she put the necklace on her dorm started turning white and disappearing. Lightbringer was shocked and scared about what was happening.

"What's happening?! Where did my dorm go?!" Lightbringer said.

Then she saw snow. She quickly came to the realization that she was in the Icewing Kingdom. She tried looking around but she couldn't see anything. It was completely white. Then she heard a dragon talking.

"Where the heck is the Icewing palace?! This map isn't helping! I wonder if I could use my fire. Maybe I'll be able to see something." Ragnarök said.

Lightbringer turned around and saw a Nightwing in the snow. The Nightwing had bags on him and a few necklaces. Lightbringer didn't recognize this dragon. She walked in front of the dragon to say hello.

"Hello. I'm Lightbringer. I'm lost and don't know where my school is. Could you guide me to Dragon Academy?" Lightbringer asked.

Lightbringer watched as the Nightwing pulled out a rock from one of his bags and held it in one of his talons.

"I enchant this rock to show me the path through this ice storm and to the Icewing palace." Ragnarök said.

 Lightbringer watched as the rock began to float before her very eyes. Then she saw Ragnarök following the rock through the ice storm.

"Wait for me!" Lightbringer said running to follow Ragnarök.

She followed Ragnarök and reached the Icewing palace. Lightbringer was amazed at how pretty it was. She watched as Ragnarök put the rock back in one of his bags and heard him say. "So, this is what the Icewing palace looks like. Time to see an Icewing for myself." he said. Then, Lightbringer saw him turn his head. She decided to do the same. She saw an Icewing.

"Okay Ragnarök, there's an Icewing. You can finally talk to one in person. Okay, here goes nothing." Lightbringer heard Ragnarök say.

"So, his name is Ragnarök? Wait. Didn't Darkness say that Ragnarök lived 90,000 years ago?! How am I seeing him?!" Lightbringer said.

Then she remembered that she was still wearing the necklace that Darkness had in his room. Then she heard the Icewing say, "Ragnarök? Interesting name. My name is Antarctica. What does your name even mean?" Lightbringer heard the Icewing say.

Lightbringer looked at the Icewing and saw she had a red ribbon on her. She was the most beautiful Icewing Lightbringer has ever seen. Lightbringer stared at Antarctica for minutes admiring how beautiful she was. Then she shock herself out of her trance and took off the necklace. In an instant, her dorm returned back to normal.

"I think it's best for me to put this back where I found it and not touch it again." Lightbringer said hiding the necklace in Darkness sheets.

"I should go to sleep. I've had a long day." Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer curled herself into her sheets and went to sleep. Darkness entered his dorm and saw Lightbringer was sleeping. He also noticed that there were a lot of scrolls near where she was sleeping.

"Did you find Lightbringer?" Pacific asked Darkness.

"Yeah. She's in our dorm. She's sleeping right now." Darkness called back to Pacific.

"I guess she has the right idea. It has been a long day. Let's go to sleep." Antarctic said.

Thunderstorm, Darkness, Pacific, and Antarctic nodded and curled into their sheets and quickly went to sleep.