Chapter 2

Abby's POV

Today was the day! In about an hour, my mum would bring me and Iris to the mansion were the sleepover is going to be held. For one week long, I'll have fun with my idols, and meet more Directioners!

I scrolled trough Twitter, waiting till we could finally leave. One hour seems so long when you are waiting. I've packed my bags, checked it twice to make sure I didn't forget anything, read some fanfic's, watched old video's and now I'm bored. While Through The Dark was playing, I imagined how the week would go. Will they give a small concert? What will the mansion look like? I'm curious, and very nervous. I can't wait!

Iris' POV

Half an hour before Abby would come and pick me up. I was laying on my bed, watching the clock. Time goes slow when you have to wait... I tried to draw the boys. Abby always tells me how good I am in drawing, but I don't see it. Should I give Louis a drawing I made of him? I grabbed my best drawing of him and put it in my bag. You never know.

Fifteen minutes left. I checked my bags one more time, just to be sure. I forget things easily. Clothes, toothbrush, phone, money... And even more stuff.

5 minutes! Abby could be here at any moment. I grabbed all my bags and walked downstairs. My mum immediatly walked towards me, and I knew she was going to ask if I had everything and if I was going to be fine. My dad left my mum when I was 2, so she cares a lot about my safety.

"Sweetie, did you pack everything? Clothes, phone, money? You have my number, you can always call me if you need help. I know that you are going to be with 19 other girls and those four boys, but I don't know where you will go and what you will do..."my mum ranted.

"Mum, I'm going to be fine. Abby is with me, and I know what to do. Don't worry about it. I'll call at least once a day, alright?"I told her, hoping she would stop her ranting.

"Fine... I think I see Abby walking to the door, so it's time to go. Have fun!"my mum said, and I hugged her before I walked to the door. I opened it and Abby and I immediatly started to scream.

"WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION! AND HAVE FUN WITH THEM FOR ONE WEEK LONG!"We screamed, driving the neighbourhood crazy. I even noticed a woman looked through her window, but I stuck my tongue out. She quickly walked away.

Abby's mum yelled at us, saying we had to hurry. I grabbed my bags and put them in the car, sat down next to Abby and then Abby's mother drove us to the mansion. Of course, we listened and sang allong to One Direction songs, despite that Abby's mother didn't like it.

After driving half an hour, we arrived at the huge mansion, where a couple of Directioners were already standing for the door that seemed locked. We thanked Abby's mother, grabbed our stuff and walked to the other girls to met eachother.

"I simply can't wait to meet them. Especially Louis!"A girl named Luna said.
"Hey, he's mine, hands off girl!"I joked.
"More like Harry's."Another girl said. Yes! Larry shippers! We discussed the whole Larry thing, to find out that most people shipped it or just were okay with it.

In the meantime, more Directioners arrived, and we all started talking, till finally we heard noices. Security came up, moving us away from the stairs that led to the still locked door. I accidently bumped into someone while moving back. I said sorry, but instead of saying if she was okay, she just gave me an angry glare... weird.

I didn't have much time to think about it, because we heard a noice. The door opened! Everybody started screaming when they saw the boys walking out of the mansion.

I grabbed Abby's hand and squeezed it. This can't be happening! I waited for this moment since I became a Directioner! The four perfect boys I wanted to meet for years, were standing right in front of me. I screamed and waved, hoping to get Louis' attention. And it worked, he waved at me! Or well, in my direction.

The boys all grabbed a microphone amd everyone became silent. A few seconds of screaming and my ears already hurt.

"Hey everyone! It's so nice to meet you all! Are you happy to be here?"Liam asked. We all screamed as an answer. Kinda weird if you think about it, imagine if you would scream in someone's face when they ask you how you feel.

"Show your ticket to the security so you can come inside. I can't wait to meet you all!"Louis said, and this time I screamed extra hard to hopefully get his attention.

Everyone grabbed their tickets, and I reached for mine too. But... my pockets where empty!

~~~~~~~
Dundundun
Cliffhanger!

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 2. What will happen? Will Iris find her ticket? Will she get in or does she have to go home? You'll see it in the next chapter!

Xx
Kimmie