Akame Ga Kill!

"Esdeath! It's over! The Empire is finished, so why fight?! There is not point!" 

Akame had screamed, after giving Y/N to Tatsumi and moving them to the side, keeping them out of this fight. 

"No point, you say? There will always be a point in fighting. This country may be over for now, but I can always start new wars, with new lands!"

Akame quickly yelled, "You are a psycho!" Before dashing at her with Kurome. 

The girls charged at Esdeath from either side of her, but Esdeath created an ice wall blocking Akame, then went to kick Kurome. However, Kurome blocked easily and summoned multiple of the Royal Guards she had killed. Esdeath laughed, but Akame dashed behind her and slashed at her. Esdeath barely managed to block it but got cut in the back by Kurome.

Esdeath laughed, saying "This will be fun! This is the most fun I've had in a while!" 

Esdeath charged at Akame, kicking her in the stomach and sending her crashing back, then she summoned a large ice ball above her, trying to crush Akame. But, Akame quickly dodged as the summoned Royal guards all attacked Esdeath at once. Esdeath cut them all with her ice, then raised her arms to the side.

"How weak do you think I am?" 

As she said this, Akame and Kurome dashed at her from either side, to Esdeath Tsked raising both hands to the side, shouting-

"Mahapdama!" 

Time seemed to stop as she walked over to Akame. 

"I'm impressed. You managed to force me to use my special Trump Card. I don't use it often as it's quite tiring, but I will remember your name, Akame. Not as a mere assassin, but as a great warrior."

As Esdeath attempted to stab her blade through Akames head, a golden shield blocked it, repelling her sword.

"What the hell?!" 
Looking over at Y/N, she noticed him with a cheeky grin and his hand raised, creating the shield to block Akame.

Esdeath chuckled, her Trump Card ending as Akame slashed Esdeath in the chest, inflicting Murasames curse. 

Akame seemed confused, asking, "Why did you stand there, Esdeath?"

Esdeath laughed again, sitting down, "I didn't. Little Y/N truly impresses me more and more every time I see him. I wish I could have gotten to fight him when he gets older." 

Akame looked over, having a decent guess as to what happened. Smiling, Esdeath was dead. The final obstacle to peace was gone. 

POV Change, Minister POV

'I can't believe they defeated it! The Imperial Guardian!'

As I was running, I turned the corner and saw someone that made me really happy to see. 

"General Esdeath! Please, escort me out of the Empire!" 

General Esdeath nodded, 'I truly am glad that I gained her trust.' 

As we started to leave-

*Scluck*

A needle was placed in my neck-"Gah...what...what is this?"

Turning around, I saw an orange haired girl, smiling. 

"Take this as payback for all the people you have killed, in betrayal. Now, die."

As she said this, Leone appeared and punched him in the face, shattering his skull and killing him instantly.

"Good job, Chelsea! Haha! We did it!" 

Chelsea smiled, realizing that this was the end. 

Time skip, Two Weeks Later

Currently, the Empire was in the process of being rebuilt, as Y/n, Akame and Kurome were sitting together in a room. There was still the issue that Kuromes drugs were going to kill her, but Y/N had an idea. He activated his Trump Card, again screaming out in pain, as it hurt a lot.

"Y/N... are you sure you want to do this?" Kurome had asked, causing the boy to nod. He raised his hand, making the dome incredibly small, about the size of a bowling ball. He then focused all the healing power onto Kurome, gasping for air as he did this. It was incredibly taxing on his body. 

"Y/N! Be careful!" Akame shouted, "Don't go overboard! I don't want you to get hurt! Especially after we finally got our revenge..." She said that last part with her hair covering her eyes, as she was referring to killing the remainder of Wild Hunt. But, we'll go into that after we finish the healing of Kurome.

Kurome started to glow green, feeling refreshed. Y/N focused, forcing all the energy he could into Kurome. Then, he did it. He stopped, as Kurome felt great. Walking around a bit, she felt like it was done. However, Y/N fell over. Akame quickly caught him, smiling down at him and holding him against her, "Thank you...little bro..." 

Flashback to Wild Hunt death

Wild Hunt was currently attempting to escape the Capital, panicking as they did so. You see, they knew they were being hunted, however, before they could escape, they heard "You'll die here." 

Turning around, Champ was the first to go. Akame had dashed forwards, slashing him cleanly in the chest with Murasame. Next, Cosmina had yelled, getting ready to fight Akame, when she was picked up by the throat and turned around. She met golden eyes, looking like a lion. She quickly crushed her throat, making her the next to die. 

Next was Dorothea, as she was about to run away, Tatsumi landed in front of her and sliced her in two with Neunote. Finally, there was Izou and Enshin. As they tried to escape, Akame with Murasame obliterated them, slicing one in half and the others arms off, causing him to scream. However, it didn't last long, as Murasame killed him.

Flashback over

It was the day after Y/N healed Kurome, and all of Night Raid, including Bulat were gathered. Mine had just woken up to great news, learning that the Empire was no more. They were all talking, Y/N giggling and smiling at Night Raids antics. They were trying to figure out what to do now. As assassins, they had finished their goal. No longer needing assassins. Y/N smiled, suggesting "We could all be super cool actors!" This made the others laugh at his suggestion, making him pout. Akame picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: That's it, guys! Now, if anyone has any suggestions for another Fanfic or Insert (The same as this one) either leave a comment, DM me or add me on Discord, which is where I get most of my requests. I like to finish stories quickly, as I finished this one in under a week. The only one that took me a long time was my crappy first one, but we ignore that...My Discord is Haven#9973 and my server is: https://discord.gg/mzVe3MmFJa

Thanks for reading this until the end, cya later!