Someone cackled off-camera, and the footage undoubtedly made the crispness of it come out more muffled and scratchy.

It's decorated with a background clicking of heels on the floor and soles squeaking with sudden movements, crew members shouting over other crew members or group-wide hisses of orders when it was nearing time to start.

The subject in view was desensitized to it all or perhaps just too distracted by the prospect of being filmed, because he merely lifted the brim of his bucket hat to reveal a locked stare of deep, round eyes.

The laughter from the side had only spurred his antics on, and he gave the camera a cheesy wink as he adjusted his hair to a style that looked semi-appealing.

"Y/N," huffed a blasé voice from someone behind him. "Could you stop eyefucking the poor camera? We're shooting a PR video, not a porno."

Y/N snickered, "Nah Yasuo, they gotta get this," he said, insisting he get more screen time by taking a few sultry steps back that he must think look modelesque. The cameraman complied as Yasuo made an almost palpable eyeroll.

The camera panned up and down Y/N's form as he tried out a few poses with comical levels of exaggerated confidence. "The people needa know who the baddest looks like."

"Not you stealing my title!" That laughter-ridden tone said off to the side. "... You look like the Grunge movement swallowed you whole, swigged you down with some lukewarm beer and spat you back up on the doorstep of a Zumiez."

The cameraman cut to the perpetrator: Akali's giving Y/N some playful little up-down glances of judgment, the mock disgust in her features quickly gave away as she broke into laughter.

The camera whooshed back to Y/N in a whirl of static and film grain, emitting some more whirrs and clicking noises as his outfit was zoomed in on.

Courtesy of his favorite place to get clothes, his closet, he pulled this outfit out of the depths. Something comfy and still a little fashionable.

"Don't be jealous," Y/N cooed in her direction, voice saccharine and honeyed

"Don't be jealous," Y/N cooed in her direction, voice saccharine and honeyed. Getting all gushy as if they were some married couple made Akali choke on air.

Y/N began to waltz toward her as if going in for a hug, and Akali screeched with a few skips backward and some hands protectively palm-forward to ward off his advances.

"Back! Back I say!"

Y/N just laughed it off while Yasuo sighed like a disappointed parent.