-8-

Been a while, has it not? Sorry about that. Shout-out to Mikexlrose for bothering me every chance he could about updating this book lol.

Read his Slime Rancher book. It's not a suggestion, it's a demand.

This chapter will be a bit different from my usual ones, as I wanted to make something that'd be quick enough to write to give you guys something to read, while also still moving the story. So, basically vignettes of True Damage and Y/N doing PR.

Thank you for sticking around even though it seemed like this book was abandoned. Y'all are some troopers, cause me personally, I could never.

For those wondering what I was doing—

[REC][AM 9:29]

[REC]
[AM 9:29]

"...Camera check!"

The sound of a shutter whirred to life, and the screen blinked itself on.

Up in the corner, a little red dot pulsed endlessly to signify that it was all getting recorded. Accompanying it in the other corner was a three-quarters full battery symbol, and beneath that a timer ticking by the seconds, then the minutes.

The camera panned to a man with [Color] skin and a cocky smile, all too happy to be taking up the screen.

Even this early in the morning, illuminated by nothing but the bright white studio lights littered about the room made even more bright with the film quality, his energy was loud and bright and almost obnoxiously comfortable, looking into the lens as if he were checking himself out in a mirror before a date.