-1-

"I fell in love, fell in love! But that's okay, 'cause we in love!"- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

The concept of love was always confusing to Akali.

A concept that she never really cared for.

She'd watched numerous shows that depicted countless types of love and what it may look like, she was a secret sucker for them, but seeing herself in love was something she never considered.

She didn't believe she'd ever feel that way for anyone. Those mushy lovey-dovey rom-coms raised her standards high. Perhaps too high.

People suck. They suck so much that she assumed the love of her life simply didn't exist. Perhaps fate decided for her to be single her whole life.

Was it a sad outlook? Yeah, maybe, but she was fine with that honestly. She liked being at an arms length with everyone, she liked being alone.

But, some people see such contentment with the feeling as a problem. Particularly her band mates. More specifically, Evelynn.

One thing people should know about Evelynn, aside from the fact that she's a total diva, is that she ain't a quitter. And she hasn't given up on Akali's love life, even though the rapper wished she would.

Eve's tried many different kinds of ways to get Akali to fall in love with somebody, even going as far as holding a Speed Dating Game for her, let's just say the guys that entered left with their egos shattered.

Nothing ever seemed to work for the chick. However, perhaps one day, that would change.

╔══ ≪ °♡° ≫ ══╗
-Chapter 1-
•The App•
╚══ ≪ °♡° ≫ ══╝

Akali was sprawled out on King-Sized bed, earbuds were plugged in her ears blasting the beat of the selected song on her phone against her ears.

She rapped along with the lyrics, alternating between her native language of Korean and English.

She recited the lyrics like it was second nature while flowing seamlessly between verses, not even needing a breath for air.

It was one of her favorite songs. It was her song, titled The Baddest. She wrote it for the band's first album All Out. She liked to refer to the song as, "A cornucopia of good vocals and visuals set to an entrancing beat".