Hestiann Shiu Chase

Third Person's POV
Tia, the 15 year-old daughter of Chase Inc.,'s Kuroyuki Shiu Chase and Max Chase, was reading a book when her older brother, Aki, delivered a very disappointing news to her. "Sis, Dad said your visit to Japan this year is cancelled.." Aki informed her sister.
"Why? Big bro, it's okay if Im not gonna study there, just please, let me visit there again...", Tia pleaded her brother. "There's actually a reason sis. Our 'under-construction building' there in Tokyo collapsed and caused inconvenience to the civilians and now the authorities are inspecting other branches of our company in Japan. I can't believe they're saying we're limiting and we limited the construction budget of our buildings! That was just an accident! So anyways sis, what Im saying is, our company is in the middle of a crisis and dad doesn't want to worry about you while you're staying in Japan.", Aki explained to her sister carefully. Tia understood that and obeyed her father's order and was actually worried about the state of their company. "Sis, Im gonna sleep now and please, don't worry about our company. We already have a solution to our problem.It just takes a lot of work you know. Night sis." Tia's worries subsided and then the thought of not going to Japan this year came to her mind again. She's so sad that she can't go to her mother's homeland this year. If her trip there wasn't postponed, she would've transferred to some school there. It was already planned anyways. She wanted to go there and live because it reminds her a lot of her deceased mother. She don't need to worry about running the company since her older brother will inherit it and they're both okay with that.

She checked her Twitter and a tweet from MPTJapan caught her attention. The Monthly Pro Tennis Japan tweeted, "Fuji Syusuke, a Seigaku regular, is said to be badly injured fr. the Tokyo Incident." "Coach Ryuzaki, Seigaku's coach,informed us that Fuji wont be playing in the Nationals." She was following Japan's tennis tournaments because she enjoyed watching them and is amaze by their different game styles. She knows the Seigaku team since it gotten severely stronger this year and has beaten Japan's Rikkaidai in the Kantou Tournament. She's surprised by the fact that the incident caused a tennis player an injury and the player was supposed to play at the finals. 'Such coincidence',she thought. She's a little guilty about it since it's her family's company that caused it but she knows that it was all just an accident. She put her phone down and prepared to sleep.