Hikarou and Karou

I love the twins so much eeeeeeeek! I hope you do to ,because you are reading about them, so yeah!

------------------------------------

You just joined Ouran Academy, and where looking for something to do. You were walking aimlessly around the halls, until you saw a door that read music room, it sounded interesting since you did know how to play the piano, maybe there would be one inside.

You open the door to see a bright light and flower petals drawing you into the room, when you walked inside there were seven men standing there in Prince costumes. A blond handsome one comes up to you and holds your chin gently, "and what does a fine princess such as yourself need today?" he said getting down on one knee.

You cock your head in confusion," princess?" you ask. Suddenly to boys came up behind you and grab you by your waist, picking you up bridal style. The blonde one seemed disappointed, but looked a bit more interested in the short brunette boy.

The two boys who looked like twins brought you over to a piano,"is this what you are looking for?" they asked in unison.

"actually ,yes." you said smiling, the boys looked at each other and smiled, they where pretty cute ,and seemed really nice. Suddenly ,they grab your hand and pull you into a room behind the piano. "we really like you (y/n)" one of them said."wait ,how did you know my name?" you asked ," how could we not know the name of a princess?" the other one said. "what are your names anyway?" you asked cocking your head to the side, "I'm Hikarou and this is Karou." Hikarou said pointing to his twin.

"we have had our eyes on you for a while now." Karou smiled. "on me?" you ask. "yes ,we find you both attractive ,and very kind hearted. Hikarou liked you first, but as soon as I saw you I knew you where the one, so we will just have to share you." he said while coming up behind you and and unzipping your uniform, leaving a kiss in its place.

Hikarou then came in front of you and kissed your neck, as he slid the remainder of your uniform off. "aa-alright " you say as you undress Hikarou. He got the message and took of all of his clothes accept his boxers. He smirked at you then kissed your lips passionately. You felt a something squeeze your butt, you yelp ,opening your mouth, allowing Hikarou in.

You felt hands all over your back and legs, you let go of the kiss to look back and see Karou licking up the length of your legs. You where moaning all over the place. Soon you turned around, putting Karou in front and Hikarou in the back. Karou slid your panties off and started licking your core up and down, filling his mouth with your juices.

Hikarou grabbed your breasts from behind ,and started teasing your red, hardened nipples. Hikarou lifted you up from under your arms, allowing Karou to put your hips on his shoulders. As soon as that short moment was over, they went right back to work. Karou massaged your clit, while inserting two fingers into your wet core. "K-Karou!" you yelped.

Hikarou was sucking and biting at the sweet spot on your neck, adding to the pleasure. Soon ,you came into Karou's mouth, he swallowed every drop. You melted in Hikarou's arms, recovering from your orgasm.

Hikarou picked you up bridal style, and kissed your forehead. Karou stood up and kissed your lips, you smiled at them both. "we have got to get you dressed before they find out."Hikarou fully dressed you in one swift motion, dropping you down on your feet, looking exactly the same way you did when you came in.

Karou took your hand in his while opening the door,"come on," he said leading you out the door. Everything was exactly how you had left it, "where did y'all go?" asked the black haired man,"oh no where, we where just finding out if (y/n) wanted to be one of our regulars, it turns out she does." Karou said smiling.

"well in that case ,we will reserve an appointment for you every day, at 4 ok?" the black haired man said ,"that should be fine." you smiled.

Hikarou and Karou walked you tp the door, and led you into the hall, they both pecked your lips goodbye. You took each of there hands in yours ,"until tomorrow then," you smiled and gave them one more kiss before letting go and walking back down the hall ,leting the twins go back to their room.

As you let go of the twins hands ,you saw both of them wink, as you felt a piece of paper in each hand. You let their door close before looking at each paper.

paper 1:
Dearest (y/n),

meet me at the pond at 8 tonight my love.

-Karou

paper 2:
Dearest (y/n),

meet me at the pond at 8 tonight my love.

-Hikarou

"Well looks like I'm gonna have a lot of fun tonight"you said walking down the hall.

------------------------------------

hope you liked that chapter! I am hoping to get another one out soon!(: