authors note !!

did u guys miss me? :)

lol actually scratch that ik all of u r probably mad or annoyed that i've been mia for a long time and haven't given an update at all, well first i just wanted to say that i have been really busy during those years and haven't had the motivation to continue everything since it was a pandemic and a lot of shit happened, tho i promised that id finish this book i tried to come back every once in a while and write to continue the story but i srsly didn't have the energy to actually do it. since most of the time i get writer's block.

and during those years i've noticed some of you still come back to this book and asked for an update which makes my heart swell that u guys actually like this which i really appreciate because this shit doesn't really happen, i only write this type of stuff for fun and i never planned on doing it seriously but seeing you guys ask for an update and especially ur comments and how you like this book sm makes me want to continue writing it, for u guys! :)

so for those who still stuck around, thank u! and for those who are new to this book thank u! i already have a few chapters in my drafts and will be posting them up soon! (hopefully) sorry for the long wait but yeah!  i appreciate your patience!

did u guys finished watching the newest season of obx? n do u think i should continue the book? :P