Chapter 1, Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Maybe..." I took a step towards him, wobbling a bit. Each step after wobbly step I took brought me closer to his waiting hug. Once I got close he clapped a bit, which caused me to smile more. Once I reached him he wrapped me up in a big hug, and I hugged him back.

Then we let go and I leaned up against the wall, and started slowly sliding down it from exhaustion. An amused grin appeared on Herobrine's face as he took my hands and got me to my feet again. We slowly walked back over to the bed and sat down.

He handed me the food tray. "Now, you should eat to get the rest of your strength back."

"Don't you have a potion or something that can do that for me?" I asked him.

"Well, yes, but that is only temporary. I want you to gain your strength and keep it. You will need it." Herobrine answered.

I was curious about what he meant, but decided not to push it. We sat there in silence as I ate. Once I was finished, he took the tray and said, "Now lay down and go to sleep. You need the rest."

He walked over to the door as I laid down and pulled the blanket over me.

"Goodnight, Pink."

"Goodnight, Herobrine."

I closed my eyes and heard the door shut as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby's POV

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yup!"

I walked down the stairs of mine and Pink's house. Silver was sitting on the couch, looking quite bored. I will admit that I had taken a while to get some of my stuff.

"So, umm, where do you want to look first?" I asked. I had no idea where Herobrine would keep his prisoners, no one did.

"I... Don't know..." He put a finger to his chin in thought. "Maybe where Herobrine took Pink, then where he took Pixel? See if any thing could be there that could help."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Wait... Can't you just do a locator spell or something?"

"Don't you think I tried? It doesn't work for some reason, like they aren't even in the world." He replied.

"Oh," I said, disappointed.

We then gathered our stuff and went to look where Pink was taken. We didn't find anything there, so we headed off to find the cave that Lavapixel was mining in, and to hopefully find out what did happen to him.

It took a while, but we eventually got to the cave. We had to stop before we went in to eat lunch. We set our stuff down and chatted a little while we ate.

When we finished, we packed up what was left, lit a torch, and headed down into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink's POV

The next day was a lot more entertaining, though lunch and breakfast came and went. Herobrine had come and chatted more, he even said that he thought I was ready!

"Ready for what?" I asked him.

"Come with me and I will show you. But first you need to drink this." He handed me a bottle of what looked like water. I drank it and started to feel a bit woozy.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I didn't notice Herobrine sit down next to me and wrap me in a hug.

"Wha-what was i-in that?" My words were slurred, I closed my eyes and shook my head in an attempt to stop the swirling. The last thing I heard before the dark closed in on me, was Herobrine whispering in my ear.