Chapter 1, Part 2

Pink's POV

"You will see..."

I whimpered and scooted back on the bed.

"Do you think you can stand now?" Asked Herobrine. I looked up and nodded.

I yelped as he teleported in front of me. He held out his hand and waited for me to take it. I put my quivering hand in his and unsteadily got to my feet.

I was still weak and stumbled into Herobrines chest when I tried to walk, and felt a faint blush take its place on my face. He looked at me and smiled, and I looked away, nervous. He then set me back down on the bed, before sitting down next to me.

"Maybe we should try that later. Do you need anything else?" He asked, with slight worry in his voice.

To leave, but that isn't going to happen, I thought. I didn't say anything right away, because I was thinking. After a while I shook my head.

"No, thank you. I-I'm good for now," I said and smiled a little.

"That's good to hear." Herobrine smiled more and stood up. He patted my head gently, right between the cat ears on my headband, and said, "I can send for one of my servants to get you something to play with in a while, if you want. If not you can do what you want in this room, and maybe try to see if you can stand and walk around, too. But you are not to leave this room unless I ask of it. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes."

He then went over to the door and before exiting, he looked back at me, his milky eyes full of care. I smiled at him and he left.

"Hmm..." I mumbled to myself after a while. "Herobrine seems so much meaner in the stories. I wonder why..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby's POV

It had been almost an hour and a half when we finally finished packing. Silver had taught me a few more spells and one or two potions. We both were starting to get really apprehensive.

"Okay, do you need anything from your house?" Silver asked.

"Yes, a few things. Do you have everything we need here? Or are you going to come with me to my house?" I asked him.

"I think we got everything... Let's go," He answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink's POV

The day wasn't very eventful. Mostly just me either laying down on the bed, thinking, or me trying to stand and walk. I got to the standing part without falling down or needing to hold on to a wall.

A little after Herobrine had left my room, the same servant that had given me breakfast, came in and took the empty breakfast tray.

I think somewhere in the middle of the day, another servant came in and gave me a tray with lunch on it. A little later, after I had finished that same servant came back and took the tray, like the breakfast lady did.

I don't know how much time had passed after that, but after what felt like a little bit, I finally was able to take a step without falling over. Yeah, I was still holding on to the wall a little, but I slowly removed my hand from it and took another shaky step.

"Well done!" I didn't see Herobrine come in with a tray, and I tensed out of surprise, but then relaxed, realizing it was only Herobrine.

I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks," I said.

I was really beginning to feel like he was my friend, even though I had a nagging feeling in the back of my head.

"Do you think you could try and walk over to me?" He set the tray down on the bed and walked over to the wall opposite of me.