What about the plans we made?//Angst TordTom

A/N: It's 2 am, but angst hit me. Happy reading!

"I trusted you, you said you wouldn't!" Tom pointed towards his room, hinting of the newly built lab.

"I already told you my plans, and I said I MIGHT not do it!" Tord complained, rolling his eyes.

"I trusted you. Do you really prefer power and your pride, over me?"

Tom asked, Tord stayed quiet.

"Answer the question, Tord..." Tom crossed his arms, Tord sighed.

"This wasn't going to work, we weren't going to work. You know that!" Tord started.

"But you don't UNDERSTAND! I tried! I tried so hard to make it work!" Tom choked on his words, tears pierced the corners of his eyes. "Yet, you chose your horrible plans over us, over me, over everyone."

"I wanted this for you." Tord sighed. "But we had different plans, huh? It won't work out, it never would..."

"You're hurting me, Tord." Tom sniffled, tears streaming down his cheek.

"Don't make this harder than it already is, I'm leaving tomorrow and it's final." Tord turned his back, "I'm sorry, but I need time alone."

Tord began to head towards the door, Tom stomped his foot.

"You walk out that door, and we're done. You walk out- show me how much you desire power over love!"

Tom blurted, his voice quivered as he clenched his fist. He stopped. His gaze softened, letting his arms dangle.

"You walk out, and prove you didn't love me as much as you promised. The plans we made? The love we shared...the promises...Please, Tord...atleast look at me."

Tord's body began to tremble, as he took a step forward.

Then another, and another, until he was out the door.

A loud slam made the ground shake, and he was gone. Tom held his hand to his mouth, pressing his body to the wall as he slid down and fell to his knees. He let out squeaks, whimpers, and soft crys that built up to a hard sob. He took deep breaths, that choked his neck before he broke down in tears again. His chest heaved and his eyes felt heavy. He threw his fist against the hard wood floor, punching and punching till his knuckles bled and a dent was left.

He stopped, letting his body fall to the ground.

Another tear fell, and he closed his eyes. His knuckles pink and bleeding, his eyes red and puffy, his heart beating. His body exhausted, his mind full.

"I wasnt ready for goodbye, Tord...." With that, Tom curled his knees to his chest and he fell asleep...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡