5

It was 7:49 pm on a Sunday night and Wilhelm was in his dorm staring at the ceiling coughing uncontrollably over and over.
He has been sick since Thursday and it just keeps getting worse. He didn't want to tell Simon even though he so badly wanted him but he didn't want to worry him.

Simon had been concerned and confused why Wille hasn't been in class the last couple of days, he also had barely seen him out of his dorm. So he decided to text him.

"Wille? Are u okay?"
He stared at his phone waiting for a response when a few minutes later a text popped up.

"yeah I'm fine dw"
But Simon knew that obviously wasn't the truth since he could read him like a book...even through messages.
So he decided to go to his dorm to see what was up.

Simon POV

I walked towards Wille's dorm, and since there were no guards there, I knocked.

"who is it?"
I heard a raspy voice call out.

"Simon"

The door opened literally just a few seconds later.
when he opened the door my eyes widened. His eyes were red, well mostly his whole face.
He looked tired like he was about to fall asleep.
I glanced behind him and saw some tissues on his desk.
"oh.."
I said while i cupped his face in my hands.
"why didn't u tell me??"

"Sorry, I didn't want to worry you or anything"
When he said that my heart melted in a good way but also a bad way.
"Can I come in?"
I asked.
"Oh yeah" he responded while moving his body to the side showing that I could go in. (Idk how to word it💀).

"Lay down I'll go get u water" I said while I picked up the tissues.
So he did and I left his room to get a glass of water.
I came back and he was laying there with heavy eyes just a second away from sleeping looking at me.
I gave him the water and drank some of it and handed it back to me so I could put it down.

"come" he said while motioning me to the bed. His voice sounded so dead i felt rlly bad.
I walked over to the bed and got in right beside him. He had his head in my chest while I stroked his hair until we both fell asleep.

—————————————————————-
This one is kinda short cause I didn't have an idea for this one so wtv😪 also people always make it Simon being sick so I switched it😍