2

(I have no idea what's gonna happen in this one so I'm just planning it out as a write😓) oh and Wilhelm and Simon are just friends in this one.

——————————————————————

There's a party tonight with literally everyone invited which made Wilhelm nervous by the thought of being surrounded by so many people.

Wilhelm

He was picking out an outfit to wear. He put on a grey sweater with a white t-shirt underneath and some jeans, I mean, there was no one to impress there. Right?

Simon

Simon really didn't want to go but his sister was invited and he didn't want her to be alone cause she never really had any friends.
He opened his closet staring at all the clothes.
He pulled out a yellow sweater and jeans.
*this would be fine I guess* he thought to himself.

Soon enough , it was time for the party. His mom had drove him and Sara to Hillerska to be there in time.
He took a couple deep breathes before entering the building after his sister who was already inside.
He walked in catching up to Sara just staying behind her and following her. Until he locked eyes with Wille. Simon wasn't sure if he had had feelings for him but he felt his face go warm. But he couldn't pull away. Next thing he knows He's standing right in from of him.

Wilhelm

He had made eye contact with him. *how can someone be so-* he began to think before he noticed Simon right in front of him.

"Hi." "hi." They both greeted each other with smiles on their face. They began talking about school and life before they heard august yell. "WE ARE PLAYING 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN"  (is that the game or is it 5 minutes😭?)

Both He and Wille looked at each other. "Do you wanna play?" Wille suggested hoping he would say yes. Fortunately Simon hummed 'yes' in response nodding his head. Wille smiled as they both walked over to the circle with the beer bottle in the middle, sitting across from each other.

A few spins later it was finally Wilhelm's turn to spin it.
he does so and it lands on...Simon.
The room goes silent and him and the boy lock eyes while Wille tries to look away cause his face goes slightly red.
He clears his throat. "uhm..well uh" he begins to speak looking up at Simon giving him the "is it ok?" Look. He js nods and they both get up and walk away.
There's no closet so they have to go in a little room that blocks out everyone.

While they are both walking away they hear some whispers but they both ignore them, well Wille TRIES to ignore them best he can.
They both get into the room and shut the door behind them.
As soon as they make eye contact they both burst out laughing.
"so uhm.." Simon starts as their laughing starts to cool down.
He clears his throat, "I uhm" he looks up at Wille already staring right at him "uhm so like- what do u wanna do" he gets kinda red knowing Wille is staring right at him. "I don't know.." Wille says, but he obviously knows what he wants to do. Kiss him. So that was a complete lie. Simon walks towards Wille and looks down while Wille is secretly screaming on the inside by how close he is.
Simon looks up into his eyes. And he couldn't pull them away. Next thing you know Wilhelm is leaning towards Simon wanting to kiss him. Simon does the same.
As soon as they get close enough to be able to kiss the hear the door open "your 7 minutes are-"
August. Standing at the doorway shocked.
Simon takes a step back wide eyed , playing with his shirt cuffs.
They all just stand there quietly staring at each other.

————————————————————————this took way longer to write than it should've💀