Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)

Start from the beginning

Kali only giggled at how geeky he was, she figured that he could talk about monsters for hours and not waste a breath.

Kali: may I see your book?

He nodded and handed her the book, she began to look through it as she squat down next to him. She flipped through the pages, seeing all the monsters that he has recorded, some she hasn't seen before here on Menagerie. She did notice that there were some monster entries that has little to not information, just pictures, they were mainly under the category of Elder Dragon. One name that she had found that was all the way at the back was completely scratched out, only showing the name being, Fatalis. She was about ask him, when he held up a finger to her, she raised a brow as the ground shook a bit. She looked and watched as a very large Zinogre had come out from the tree line. It was elegantly walking past them, only taking a glance at the two and continued to walk, most likely going after the Gargwa. She handed him back to book as she stood up, him standing up with her.

Kali: wow, I've never seen a Zinogre get that close before, normal they stick deeper into the forest. When they do come here, they only attack.

Y/N: well I'm an Elder Dragon, so it kinda makes sense that he wouldn't try and get near. Well it's either that or he just thinks that I'm not worth his time.

Kali: how do you know it's a boy?

Y/N: Male Zinogre have a slight larger chin spike than females.

Kali just nodded, Y/N's scroll buzzed and he grabbed it.

Y/N: oh, it's Blake. I promised her that I would help her out a bit today.

He stood up and stretched, getting a much needed crack out of his back. He sighed as he walked away from Kali who was just sitting there and staring at him. She could only smile as she watched him walking away, looking at him from head to tail, seeing that he actually had quiet nice hips for a male.

[Break]

Kali made it home with little to no problem, when she did enter the house it was actually rather lonely. Ghira wasn't home, and Blake was out with Y/N. The woman could only sigh as she walked over to her couch and sat down to watch TV. Even that was boring, little to no excitement to her life. While she did love Ghira, things have actually grown apart between them. They had gotten a divorce just two months prior to Blake and Y/N visiting, there was no infidelity. Just a cat that fell out of love, Kali looked up at the ceiling not really knowing what to do. Her mind did just wonder the room, she's tried dating apps but hasn't found anyone she's interested in, and the ones that she does, they are only interested in one night stands. She was just now Wonder what Y/N and Blake could be doing.

[Out in Menagerie]

The cat Faunus and the dragon were both in a dark alley, no one had seen them since they first met up at a cafe. Blake was leaned up against the wall, panting heavily as Y/N's body was pushed up against her. Her face held a flush of red and her ears worked down as Y/N's lips and tongue worked on her neck, she bit her lip to hold back any moans she would spurt out, just to not attract attention. His large hands felt a long her body, feeling her nearly perfect curves, from her waist all the way up to her chest. She could feel her body trembling at the feeling of his hands exploring her body, it was a feeling that she's wanted from someone ever since her Ex, she could feel that Y/N's tongue was rather rough going one way, and smooth the other. What she couldn't understand was how his tongue was so long, sure she knew he was a dragon, but didn't think his tongue was a solid 6 inches long. One of his hands moved from her waist down to the front of her pants, playing with her button before unbuttoning it, she flinched as she felt his soft hand descend into her pants, making the girl cover her mouth as she felt his hand near her womanhood. She in term used her free hand to reach down and began to rub the boys bulge, Y/N flinched a bit at the slight touch of her, but let her continue. His large finger pushed up against her clit, forcing a moan to escape the cats mouth