Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)

Start bij het begin

Y/N: well, I'll have you know that while me and Yang are... Together.. she has agreed to... "Share" her words not mine.

He said as he grabbed the chair near the desk and sat down on it.

Blake: Yang is polymerase?

Y/N: I'm not entirely sure, I've never give a thought about having a partner and this is all new to me. If she is, then I'm not going to shame her for it. I don't really think she is however, I just think she swings both ways.

Blake: both ways?

Y/N: it's a little term that I came up with, meaning she likes me and girls too I guess.

Blake: I see.

Y/N: now... I don't exactly know what to do from here, do you have feelings for me? Or is it just your heat?

Blake: to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. We hardly ever hang out and I only really know you through Yang.

Y/N: right... Well I can't just leave you like this either, you'll be stuck in heat and it's not fun, I was only in it for about a few days and it kinda went away after I blew out Yangs back.

Blake: that... I didn't know...

Y/N: oh... Now I feel a little dumb.

Blake: yeah, so continue what you were going to say.

Y/N: right, well I don't think we should.. have sex, if it's not for love. It would basically be us like the animals that we are, except you're a cat and I'm a dragon. I can help, but nothing to much.

Blake: you mean like?

Y/N: wh-whatever you're into.

Blake: I mean... Touching is probably the best for now, it'll help get me off and I could do it to you in return, only if you want of course.

Y/N: right... Well I guess it's settled then.

She nodded as she walked out of his room, the second the door closed, she let out a sigh of relief and clutched her chest. She didn't know how much longer she was going to last in that room with him. She loved the sight of his glistening wet body that had a bit of a glow still, she gently rubved her legs together as she walked away from the room before she would have to barge in again.

[Break]

It was now later in the day, about two hours or so. Y/N was actually outside of the house, wearing a blue shirt and jeans and hiking boots while he was writing in his journal, he was drawing a picture of a Gargwa, a bird like creature that made a very irritating noise. He found it interesting that it's diet mainly consisted of Thunder Bugs and other insects, as not many monsters eat insects. The birds didn't mind him as he didn't really pose a threat to them, they had bolted away however as another person had come up behind him he turned around and saw that it was Kali. She had a water bottle in hand as she passed it to him.

Kali: so how are you enjoying the island?

Y/N: it's amazing! I don't really get to go out without having to sneak out much so I'm really glad that I could do that here. I've seen a lot of monsters that actually aren't in Vale.

Kali: well we do have a large number of them here especially since they work with us.

Y/N: yeah, I've already recorded fifteen different monsters here that aren't in Vale, half of them are small monsters, but they're still new so that's a plus still.