*Older Sister*Reader x Sideswipe

Me: hey everyone so I'm not a base right now, I'm currently at the old base *shows old base*.

Me: So for the people who are wondering "Moonlight why are you at the old base?" So here's the reason Gaming Army. Me and Sideswipe made a bet that I couldn't sleep at the base for one night.

Me: Anyway here's a comfort oneshot, I hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary: Sideswipe wakes up from a nightmare and Y/N comforts him.
(Oh and there's gonna be Helluva Boss references in this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sideswipe's POV:

I was driving in the woods so that I could get away from Bumblebee's stupid rules, I was also trying to find my sister.

She suddenly went missing and no one knew where she was at. I didn't want to lose her, because she was there for me when I was little. She would always be in her berth room studying about being a prime. She wouldn't eat or sleep, so whenever she didn't want to eat I would make her. When I was still a sparkling she would sing me songs whenever I would have nightmares.

~Flashback~

No one's Pov:

It was nighttime currently 4am and Y/N was holding sparkling Sideswipe who woke up from a nightmare while sunstreak was still in recharge."Shh... Everythings okay Sideswipe go to sleep" Y/N said. Sideswipe kept crying from his dream. Y/N sighed and started to sing a song that her parents would sing to her when she was little.

(Guys I love this song so much)

It always seems more quiet
in the dark
it always feels so stark
how silence grows
under the moon
constellations gone so soon
I used to think that I was bold
I used to think love would be fun
now all my stories have been told
except for one
as the stars start to align
I hope you take it
as a sign
that you'll be okay
everything will be okay
and cybertron collapses
although the day will be my last
you'll will be okay
when I'm gone you'll be okay
and if creation go to die
you can find it in the sky
upon the last day
you will be okay

She looked down to see him asleep against her chest softly snoring. She smiled and kissed his forehelm and said "sweet dreams Sideswipe" and put him back in his crib.

~End of Flashback~

Sideswipe's Pov:

While I was thinking I couldn't help but feel like I was feel watched, so I stopped and transformed and took a blaster out. "Who's out there!?!?" I yelled out. I heard tree branches move behind me, I turned around and pointed at the person who was behind me...

Y/N

I dropped my blaster when I saw her. She was covered with energon and she was holding knife covered with energon as well. But I got distracted by her optics tho, Instead of having E/C Optics she had Red Optics.

"Oh Y/N it's just you, what are you doing out here???" I said questioning her. She just chuckled in response. "Oh did I scare you??" She said with her voice deeper. I noticed her walking towards me with the knife in her servo. "Y-Y/N are you okay??" I said while trying to back away. "Aww is someone afraid of a there sister??" She said. I put my servo over my comm link. "SIDESWIPE TO BUMBLEBEE I NEED BACK UP IMMEDIATELY!!!" I yelled out but all I heard while static. "BUMBLEBEE DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?" I yelled out again with fear but again all I heard was static. I heard her chuckled and say "No need to comm them there all with Primus now". She pinned me against the floor and put her foot on my chest and lifted the knife above her helm. "Say hi to team for me" She said before throwing the knife down to my face-

~End of dream~

I woke up breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that I was outside with the others and it was nighttime. Russel and Denny were in tents asleep, Bumblebee was on his back asleep as well, Strongarm was on her side asleep mumbling something about rules, Fixit was calming sleeping probably thinking about his friends, Moonlight was laying on some cars still up, and Grimlock was on a pile of cars as well and was sleeping heavily. "How did we all get here' I thought to myself so that I wouldn't up the others. That was when I remember that we were stargazing. 'I must've fell asleep from that' I thought to myself. I looked around and noticed that Y/N wasn't there. I picked myself up and walked to Moonlight. I saw her look towards me with confusion. "Sideswipe I thought you were asleep?" She said while turning to look at the others. "I was but, have you see Y/N?" I said with concern. "Oh yeah, when you all fell asleep she went to her berth room to get rest" She said while yawning. I nodded and went to look for my sister

~Time Skip~

When I got there, I opened her door and saw her in her berth laying on her stomach and she was looking at me. 'She must of heard me outside and woke up' I thought to my self. I looked back at her and saw her yawning while getting up. "Sidswipe are you okay?" She said to me. I looked away and started to think of the dream I had. "Sides?" She said again. I turned around and jumped when saw her infront of me and she put a servo on my cheek and rubbed it. "Sideswipe please, what's wrong??" She said with concern in her voice. I leaned in her touch and sighed. "I... had a bad dream.. a really.. bad dream" I said to her while trying to hold in my lubricants. "Sideswipe that was what humans call a nightmare" She said while smiling. I sighed and turned my helm around and said "well... this wasn't a normal dream". I felt put a servo on mine. " What was it about?" she asked turning my face towards her. "It's just.... Uh.. Nevermind..." I said trying to turn my helm away.

I didn't want to tell her about it, because I didn't want my own sister to feel hurt or angry, I didn't want to lose her like everyone else. Her, Moonlight, Bumblebee, Strongarm, Fix-It, and Grimlock were like family to me.

Y/N's Pov:

I noticed lubricants in Sideswipe's optics and I could help but feel more concerned. "Sideswipe you don't have to tell me if you don't want too, okay?" I said to him. "He sighed and said "Okay sis". I smiled and hugged him and he hugged back. "Y/N?" I heard him say. "Yeah Sideswipe?" I said looking down at him. "W-Would y-you kill me and the others?" He said looking at me with lubricants in his optics. I stood there shocked and hugged him harder. "OF COURSE NOT, WHY WOULD YOU THINK OF SUCH A THING!?!" I said with confusion and anger. He started to shake alot cause of my sudden outburst. When Sideswipe was still a sparkling me and my parents would fight alot, so sometimes when I would scream at him he would get flashbacks because of them.

I sighed and told him to follow me. We went to his room and I laid him down on his berth. I left the room real quick and came back with sleeping pills (imagine sleeping exist in cybertron). "Here take these, I used to take them whenever couldn't sleep back on cybertron" I said to him. He took the pills and swallowed them and fell asleep real quick. "Good night little bro" I said before leaving the room.

No one's Pov:

After Y/N left the room she went back to her room. Before she could enter she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hey I heard you and Sideswipe talking, is everything okay?" someone said. Y/N turned around and Moonlight behind her with her servos on her hips, with concern on her face. "Yeah everythings okay, he just had a nightmare" She said to the cat femme. Moonlight just nodded and bid her good night.

The End