*Yandere* Bumblebee x *Neko* Reader

Welcome to the first book of Transformers oneshots I hope you enjoy.

Y/N = Your name
H/C = Hair Color
T/C = Tail Color
E/C = Eye Color
C/T/C = Cat Ear Color

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Today was a peaceful day at the junk yard, Y/N asleep was while drift meditating... But little did she know was that a certain leader was watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S Pov:

I woke up from my nap and looked around while sitting on Drift's stabilizer. My C/E/C flicked from a loud bang. "FRAGGING PRIMUS SIDESWIPE!!" Strongarm screamed. Drift just sighed and looked down at me. "I'm proud your not like them" he said. I nodded in agreement. You see I was born with cat ears and a tail, I was also born mute so I never talked. Russel and Danny (I think that's his name) weren't here at the moment, they were in the city looking for tools. While looking back at Sideswipe and Strongarm I had a uncertain I was being watched.

"Miss Y/N is everything okay?" Drift said. He must of noticed my uncertain face. I grabbed my notebook and wrote on it and showed Drift who read it. 'Yeah it's just do you ever feel like your feeling watched?'. When drift finished reading me and him looked around. Strongarm and Sideswipe were fighting, Grimlock was asleep on a bunch a cars after getting by attacked Steeljaw and the other decepticons, fix-it was nowhere to be seen, and bee was staring at me...wait what?

He noticed me staring at him and he looked away. I looked at Drift who was staring at bee with suspicion in his eyes.

BumbleBee's Pov:

Strongarm and sideswipe were fighting but I wasn't even paying to that I was just staring at my precious Y/N who was looking at Sideswipe and Strongarm who were fighting still and then she looked at Grimlock who was asleep. I saw her E/C eyes look at me with confusion, when i saw her look at me I just looked away. I saw Drift look at me with suspicion in his optics.

I knew Drift loved her like a daughter, but I couldn't help but feel jealous whenever she was near him. So I had a idea to get her away from him. 'I'll take her when she's asleep' I smirked to myself.

Y/n pov:

I notice drift grab me gently and took me somewhere else. He woke up Grimlock and stopped Sideswipe and Strongarm's argument. He led all of us to other side of the junkyard. "Drift is everything okay?" I asked with concern. "Yeah and why did you stop me I was about to beat Strongarm's aft" Sideswipe said with anger. "That does not matter right now" Drift said but he continued "Have any of you noticed Bumblebee's new attitude with miss Y/N?" He said with a bit of distress. I knew that tone we all knew, he was acting protective again, ever since his young student's deaths he was more protective because i was like a daughter to him.

~Flashback~

We were at a abandoned building looking for any decepticons. All of were there except Fix-it, Russel, and Danny. While looking I was pared with his students and they were keeping there optics on me, so I wouldn't get hurt. While we were looking we heard Bumblebee and them scream for help. We immediately went back to help. When we got there I was grabbed by thunderhoof, who always got flirty with me. "GUYS HELP!!!" I screamed. They tried to get but Fracture grabbed both of Drifts student's (can't remember there names) and shot both of them where there sparks were at.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Me and Drift said in usion.

~End of Flashback~

"Woah is everything okay Y/N" Strongarm said with concern in her voice. I didn't even notice I was crying a bit. 'Yeah everything is okay' i wrote on my notebook and showed to them. Right when Grimlock was about to say something, we heard a loud.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hanger!!!

Bumblebee: Moonlight come on *groans*

Me: man chill I had to write this in school *smacks bee in the back of the helm*

Fix-it: ma'am please tell me i'm not offline in this *says with fear*

Me: idk i'm still thinking, anyways i will make a part two soon, talk to y'all later gaming army.

Bumblebee: farewell *salutes*

Me and Sideswipe: STOP DOING THAT NERD!!!!