"Latisha," he spoke my name as he kissed me deeply. I bit his lower lip which made him groan in pleasure. I initiated the movement first and I felt his lips raised. "I never taught you that move, wife."

"I am a fast learner," I uttered. Akma ko sanang tatanggalin ang mga butones ng kanyang polo ng pigilan niya ako. I moved away a little to meet his amber orbs that are now blazing with desires.

"I asked you a question," he firmly said.

I bit my inner cheek until I felt the iron of my blood mixing with my saliva. "I don't know."

I flinched a little when his arms circled around my waist, pulling me deeper to him. If it weren't for my hands that latched on his chest, my breast would collide with his chiseled body.

"Why provoke me when you don't even know?" he asked using that infamous serious tone, but the only difference is it's not threatening me. "I waited for two weeks just to hear that from you. I thought you'd be ready, but what is stopping you then?"

"I-I'm n-not s-sure," I stammered as I spoke.

Roshan leaned forward and only stopped when our nose bridge touched. I can feel his own air entering my mouth. "Do you want me? Because if I ask my self, I fucking want you so badly."

Napatawa ako sa sinabi niya. My left hand trailed itself to his cheek. I felt a sting when I held his jaw along with his chin. "You grew a beard..."

"Diversion is an old tactic, wife."

A smile creeped my lips again. "I do want you. But, I am scared as you can see. T-this i-is my first time, your grace."

"With all those foreplays, you already mastered taking the initiative, then there's no reason to be scared," he said and moved his head to my left ear. "Besides, you've been moving on my groin since earlier and that's driving me insane, wife."

I felt my cheeks heated up and tucked my lips inside my mouth to stop myself from grinning. Nagtama na naman ang aming paningin at bahagya akong napapikit ng marahan niyang binalik sa likod ng aking tainga ang nausling hibla ng aking buhok. After tucking my hair, he caressed my warmed cheeks.

"Should we do it today?" he asked. I don't understand what I was feeling but for sure this is something that made me trust him. He is not demanding for it, but rather seeks permission. I tilted my face to give his palms the weight of my head.

"Be gentle," I said the same words.

He didn't need to answer any words but as he eradicated our distance and sealed my lips with a kiss, it made me understand which option he chose. This time, I know the difference with his kiss.

It was passionate, far from his aggression that I got used to. He moves delicately as if I am a fragile thing he doesn't want to break. His rough hands reached for my back as he began to pull down the slider, and my hands had a mind of their own, unbuttoning his polo while my eyes closed.

I slid down his polo and he immediately took it off before he pushed me gently to bed. Narinig ko na lamang ang pagkasira ng damit ko at ang malutong kong pagmura ang sumunod.

"Ugali mo talaga 'yan no?" inis na sabi ko.

"I don't like how your dress is too tight inside, it's frustrating me," he said and he was right, frustration is evident in his burning eyes. Napahiyaw naman ako sa gulat ng hawakan niya ang dulo ng damit ko at walang pag-aalinlangan na sinira 'yon. He ripped every piece of cloth that covered me.

"Now, this is better," he said as I saw him scanned me whole. He looked at me like a food he is ready to devour, for I am a delicate dessert served only for him. "A sacred beauty meant for my eyes, per se."