Chapter 7: School Trip

Comincia dall'inizio

You could feel her warm breath tickling your neck as she giggled and gave it a little lick. This caused you to shudder a little.

"Oh~....have I found a sensitive spot-cha?~" Lum giggled mischievously and licked the same spot again.

You shuddered again and tried your hardest to stifle any sounds that would've come out of your mouth.

Luckily for you, Lum was only lightly teasing for now and she accepted that you were going to stay turned around.

However you knew that this wouldn't be the case in the future. Nevertheless, you waited for her to give you to go ahead to turn back around.

When she did, you smiled at what you saw.

"What do you think darling-cha? Do I look alright?" She asked while looking down at herself

"Cute! I think you look really nice in those clothes Lum!" You smiled widely as she threw her arms around you and squeezed you tightly.

"Thank you darling-cha! Your compliments always make me feel like the happiest oni in the universe!" She gave you a kiss and did a little twirl.

"There are plenty of clothes for you in there for all occasions! At least, that's what Mother said anyway. She really went all out, huh?" You said while taking another peek in the bag.

"I will make sure to thank her-cha! But shouldn't we be going now? The trip is beginning soon!" Lum said while floating around you to grab onto your arm.

"Yeah we should! Don't wanna be late now!" You quickly scrambled to your feet with Lum's help and the two of you set off from the house to meet up with everyone else.

At first, Lum floated alongside you like usual. But up ahead, she spotted a couple walking side by side holding hands.

Seeing this made her smile and want to do the same thing with you. So she landed on her feet next to you and took a hold of your hand, intertwining her fingers with yours.

You only merely looked down at your hands before smiling and giving hers a gentle squeeze, letting her know you were happy about the gesture.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what brought this on all of a sudden? Usually, you like to float beside me instead of walk." You asked the oni girl, who smiled widely at you in return.

God that smile. It made your heart beat so fast. Whenever she smiled, you felt like you could forget everything. It was just so enchanting and so so perfect.

"Couples should always walk like this-cha! I saw those two up ahead doing it, so I thought there was no harm in trying with my darling-cha!" She giggled and walked closer to you.

There went your heart again. Fluttering every time you heard her giggle. And it was something you would never get tired of.

~