Prologue

It was a very beautiful day, while Astuyo, Kilas, Giyu were stuck inside. It was Sunday, the last day of summer break. Astuyo groaned as Kilas read The Westing Game(real book). Giyu was begging her stepfather for checkers. Checkers is Giyu's favorite board game. "I'm so bored!!" Astuyo complained. "Then read a book from my room." Kilas replied. Kilas has a whole library in her room."But books are so boring!" Astuyo complained even more. "Maybe you'll like the books." Giyu said. "Look who's finally off the phone." Kilas said rudely. Kilas is really rude but not all the time. Just when she gets angry or frustrated. "I'll ask if we can go to the park." Kilas said apologetically. As soon as Kilas's mom walks in Kilas asks to go to the park. Thankfully her mom agrees. When the girls get to the park they see their friend Lily. It seemed like he was giving out books. The trio went to go say hi. "Hey guys!" Lily said. "Hey Lily." The trio said at the same time. "Do you want a book?" Lily asks. "Of course!" Kilas said. "Sure why not?" Giyu says. "UGHHHHHH FINE!!" Astuyo complained. After they brought the book they went home after a few minutes. When they get back to Kilas's house they open the book to read it. But suddenly the room light flickers, and a weird void opens. The the trio disappears."Where are we?!" Giyu yells. "WOAHHH!!" Astuyo gasps. "DRAGONS!!" Kilas Screeched.