Katsuki realized how he felt. He really liked him..you could say he loved him. Though he wasn't great at expressing thoes emotions.

After around two hours, kaminaris eyes started slowly opening. he looked at katsuki and a wide smile spread on his face. cuddling even closer to the blonde.

Katsuki had been awake. Watching a show he put on with subtitles. He didn't notice the other was awake yet, though he felt him move and held him tightly.

Kaminari felt a small blush when katsuki held onto him tighter. "good morning, man." he said looking over his shoulder and spotting the show without the volume on. "what are you watchin?"

Katsuki looked to him. "Oh, didn't realize you were up." He said before he loosened his grip. "Eh just a random show I found on Netflix. "

Kaminari nodded a bit, a small chuckle leaving his lips. feeling a bit disappointed when katsuki had loosened his grip. "how long have i been asleep for?"

"Just two hours." He replied as he looked to the other. He thought for a second before he got his phone. Be opened his snapchat and handed it to denki to show him the texts.

"i really had to keep you in this position for two hours? i'm really sorry man- i didn't mean to fall asleep for two whole hours!" he said, laughing nervously and feeling terrible about it, looking at the phone and scrolling through the texts with wide eyes. "why are you getting so many questions about if we're dating or not." he asked, then noticing the picture. "you took a picture of us together?" his smile grew even more.

Katsuki didn't really mind that he had been stuck there cuddling the other blonde but felt his face heat up at the question. "Yeah..maybe.." he muttered before he looked away from him.

Kaminari looked at katsuki once more, switching his phone off and putting it to the side before hugging him tightly. pulling him a lot closer to him. "Why'd you take the picture? so you could remember how cute i look while sleeping forever?"

Katsuki looked at him for a moment. "Oi shut up that's not why.." he tried to deny it though his face was a bit pink. He definitely was embarrassed the blush told him everything he needed.

Kaminari noticed the blush on his face, laughing and holding katsukis cheeks in his hands. "You are such a liar! that is totally the reason! look at your cheeks! you're totally blushing!"

Katsuki wasn't expecting this, becoming quiet as he looked into the others eyes. He couldn't look away. Suddenly..he connected their lips in a kiss. He couldn't help it but quickly pulled away. "Shit sorry.." he quickly got out of the bed.

Kamianri froze, feeling a blush start to creep onto his face as he sat up. his eyes were wide and his hair was sticking up, something that only happened when he had gotten really, really flustered.

Katsuki walked over to the other side if the room. He fucked up. He knew he did. Why the fuck did he do that..?

Kaminari quickly came back to his senses. brushing down his hair that had been sticking up from electricity. he quickly climbed out of the bed, almost tripping over the blanket. Running over to katsuki, he took his shoulders. looking at him for a few seconds before pressing his lips against the other males.

Katsuki's heart was racing. He felt butterflies. He kissed back right away, wrapping his arms around the other male, pulling him close to himself.

kaminaris blush had soon returned, and when they were kissing, denki accidentally zapped katsuki's lips. quickly breaking it. "oh god- i'm so sorry! i've never really like kissed someone before!"

"Mm." The blonde hummed a the shock, pulling away when that happened. "No..um..it's alright..i..haven't really either..so..um..I get it." He said as he slowly let go of him.